Chapter 5: Rules

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sasuke POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm laying next to Yuri, running my fingers through her hair. 'I am in big trouble... Kakashi is going to kill me..' I thought. We decided to stay in the cave until my stitches could be removed. The past two days have been something out of a dream filled with hot kisses, touching and real laughter.

I know I shouldn't be allowing this to happen, I know this is going to end badly but she makes me feel... Lighter.. almost like I can breath again and I can't help but be selfish. Maybe if I set some rules now and we put everything on the table everything will be okay when we get to Konoha.. ya that's what we will do. Yuri shifted slightly and pressed herself against me. I could feel her perfect breasts against my side, her knee slid up and brushed against my half hard member and I felt her core unintentionally grind against my thigh. She moaned my name and I was done my semi hard on sprang to to life and I let out a small groan 'What is it about this girl? She moves and I get hard, she looks at me and I get hard, she speaks and I get hard...' No one has ever had this effect on me before. Don't get me wrong I have had many women but none that made me feel like my dick was going to burst from touching my shoulder... Yuri stirred, blinked her eyes and smiled a slow smile that sent more blood to my groin.

"Mmm good morning." She said in a sexy, sleep heavy voice as she lifted her arms, arching her back in a stretch that show cased her wonderful breasts. I rolled over to be half way on top of her and attacked her exposed neck. Her laughter echoed through the cave. "Morning" I mumbled into her neck. She wrapped one of her legs around my waist pulling me closer as her hands buried themselves in my hair 'God I love her hands in my hair..' I thought as my hand traveled up her shapely thigh to her toned ass. She let out a startled moan as I gave it a squeeze.

Then I sensed it, someone's chakra. I froze and pulled away from Yuri's neck causing a soft, disappointed moan. I got up and started strapping on my gear "Get dressed Yuri, we have company." She quickly got up and started dressing with a scared look on her face. I noticed her hands were trembling so I hugged her from behind and grabbed her kimono's obi and tied it for her. As she swept up her hair and pined it in place I laid a soft kiss at the base of her neck "Don't worry Yuri, I will keep you safe. Now pack the necessities while I go meet our guest." She turned around and grabbed my shirt with tears in her eyes "But your not healed all the way. You can't fight them Sasuke! Please just run with me." I sighed, 'she is so beautiful' I thought as  I brushed a tendril of hair back, resting my forehead on her's. "We would not be fast enough.. I will try not to fight but if it comes to it I will have to in order to give you enough time to get to safety.." I grabbed her chin and lifted her face to mine and kissed her softly "You are the important one here sweetheart... It will be okay. I promise." She tightened her hold on my shirt "Don't say that! You are important to me! I.. I mean... You.." she blushed heavily as she stumbled with her words. Even though my heart started to pounding I just smiled, gave her one last kiss then turned around and left her in the cave.

I fallowed the stranger's chakra signature to a small clearing. I step out not wanting to play any games. "I am in no mood to go hunting today so show yourself!" Then the signature just disappeared... I ran back to the cave as fast as I could still not sensing anything and let out a relieved breath as I found Yuri alone in the cave still packing. "Yuri." I barely had enough time to duck as she threw a kunai at me.

I looked behind me at the kunai to see that she was dead on and slowly turned back in just enough time to be engulfed by her "Sasuke!! I am so sorry! You scared me.." she said blushing. I started to laugh "I was not expecting you to be that good with a knife." She chuckled lightly and scratched the back if her head. "Come on we have to leave, whoever was out there knows were we are." She sobered instantly and nodded.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Time Hop
Yuri POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
My mind was realing.. our night by the stream, almost never leaving each other's arms for nearly three days, the kisses, the touching, the stranger stalking us... 'He makes me feel so alive... We both have duties and we will fallow them but why can't I live and be free for the time being?' I was pulled from my thoughts as Sasuke came into the room with our food.