Chapter 12: Unspoken

Hey everyone thank you for reading!! Let me know what you think of my first story!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yuri POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sakura and I had been walking through town stalking up on supplies for the next couple days unfortunately we will have to camp. Not that I really minded but camping meant Sasuke and I wouldn't get to be alone for a while. I stopped realizing I had lost Sakura in the crowd 'Great...' I sigh as I started to look around for her pink hair when I spotted it... 'It's perfect...' I quickly made my purchase and a sat at a near by bench to wait for Sakura to back track.

'He will love it... How am I going to do this... How can I possibly let him go...' I looked up as a shadow fell over me. "Hey Yuri- chan sorry I lost you! Are you ready to go? What's in the box?" I smiled softly "It's for Sasuke..." The pink haired girl sat next to me with a kind smile "You know when we were younger I used to chase Sasuke around. I thought I was in love with him for the longest time..." She sighed "It took Sasuke leaving and well to be honest nothing gets the point across like almost killing a person before I realized I had never really loved him in the first place, don't get me wrong he is a very attractive man... But he was always so cold... And my feelings were always skin deep... I fell for Lee on accident while we were out on a two man mission and I wasn't sure how it would work at first but I am glad it did... Sasuke has been through so much and has had so much taken from him... It just breaks my heart knowing that he can't be with the only woman to ever make him feel anything... If I had to give up Lee... I don't know what I would do" Sakura hung her head.

"Sakura.... Let's head back." I didn't want to think about the sad parts right now because there will be many years for that so for right now I want to enjoy what I have. We got back to the room to catch part of Naruto's sentence. ".... So Shikamaru is off the list." The guys got quite as they looked at us. "What are you guys talking about?" Sakura asked and before Sasuke could Shh Nartuo he already started to talk "Trying to figure out who Yuri- chan is going to marry." A blush tinted my cheeks and everyone got quite "Well what have you come up with?" I spoke softly as I sat down at the table with them. Naruto looked at Sasuke as if asking for permission and he just gave a quick nod.

Surprisingly Sakura was the one to speak as she took a seat between Naruto and I. "Well we know Nartuo is not on the list because he is with Hinata and Kakashi wouldn't mess up an alliance for the Hyuga clan, we know Shikamaru is off because he and Tamari just eloped, Choji is off because his clan is setting him up with a woman from their sister clan, Shino is out because he just came out of the closest, Lee was never on the list, Neji and... Sasuke... Are not on the list because they don't meet the standards for a high ranking noble, Neji because he is from a branch family and Sasuke.... Well... His clan is gone. So that leaves Konohamaru, Kiba and Kakashi- sensei... But we also have to worry about one more." Everyone looked at her "Gaara... Kakashi needs to branch out to the village in the sand... Acquiring their Kage a wife would do that..." I looked around at everyone confused. Not knowing what to do with myself so I got up and started serving everyone lunch.

"Your so graceful Yuri- chan." Naruto blurted out completely mesmerized by my movements. I gave him a soft smile "Thank you Naruto- kun." I felt Sasuke's eyes on me as I moved around the table. When I got to Sasuke I allowed my hand to rest on his shoulder as I leaned over him my hair softly brushing against him. He gave me a soft smile and kissed my cheek. Our eyes met and I could see there was a sadness that matched my own...

Sakura and Nartuo must have sensed the growing tension between Sasuke and I because they made an excuse to leave right after eating, I liked them both but I was glad. Apparently Sasuke was too because the second the door closed he crushed his mouth to mine. Our hands were hungry for each other as we pulled at the other's cloths shedding them quickly. Sasuke shoved me against the wall, hands gliding up my thighs to roughly grab my ass, swiftly lifting me off the floor forcing me to wrap my legs around his hips. "I thought they would never leave." He growled against my skin as he started kissing my neck. I chuckled as my hands tangled in his hair and moaned loudly when his fingers found my already wet channel. I felt his smile on my skin "Mmm my naughty princess, what have you been thinking about that made you so wet huh?" My hips jerked at his husky voice.

"You.." I said breathlessly clutching at his shoulders. His eyes darkened and he positioned himself at my entrance "Tell me.. Tell me what you want." I was so turned on by his words that I didn't have a chance to be embarrassed. "Now.. Yuri, Tell me.. Tell me now." He demanded as he rubbed his hard penis against my slick folds, making a point to rub against my clit earning more moans and driving me crazy. "Ahhhhhh Sasuke! You! I want you.. I need you.. Now Sasuke.. Please!" With that he slammed into me both of us crying out at the pleasure. "Look at me Yuri." I looked into his dark eyes as he thrust into me again and again "Don't look away Yuri... I want to see you break for me..." the heat in his beautiful eyes heightened my pleasure. "Ahhhhhh.. Sasuke!" I screamed as I started to feel myself unravel "That's it baby.. Cum for me.. Let go.." Sasuke said in a sex heavy voice pushing me over the edge. I clawed at his shoulders as I came hard, my walls tightening around him. Sasuke's body tensed, letting out a low moan as he fallowed me over the edge.

We stayed there for a couple minutes as the aftermath of our joining faded before he carried me to the bed and laid me down gently. He laid down next to me and lifted himself on one arm to hover over me and placed a sweet kiss on my lips "Sasuke... I.." He cut me off by crushed his lips to mine. "Don't... Don't say it... I would not be strong enough to let you go... Hearing the words... They will kill me" He had unshed tears in his eyes and I felt my heart break but before I could respond Nartuo and Sakura came bursting into the room. Sasuke quickly whipped the blankets over our naked forms as Naruto hurriedly started throwing cloths at us. "Sorry to break this up but we have a big problem outside." We jumped up at that and started to quickly get dressed. Sasuke turned and reached around me to tie my obi and brush a kiss to the base of my neck reminding me of that day in the cave. I turned and zipped up his jounin vest kissing his lips. "AWWWW! How cute!" Sakura gushed breaking the moment. Sasuke shrugged "They grow on you." I laughed at that and remembered my gift. "Oh I have something for you." I hurried over to my things and brought him the box, blushing. Sasuke opened it with Naruto hovering over his shoulder "Oh WOW!!" Naruto yelled in Sasuke's ear. Sasuke pulled out a beautiful new katana, it's sheath was all black and the hilt was silver with a red grip and a snake design on it, the blade was a sterling silver with an intricate design.

"Yuri... This is... This is too much." I smiled at his dazzled expression. "I wanted you to have things from me... Even if they do just turn into memories." I said quoting him. He smiled a real smile and kissed me. "Now I'm really crying!" Sakura shrieked. Naruto was starting at Sasuke like he grew a second head "You... You SMILE!!!" He yelled pointing his finger at him. I busted out laughing as Sasuke just shook his head at the two. "Thank you Yuri..." He said as he leaned in and placed a loving kiss on my forehead before turning away.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sasuke POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
Naruto and I left Sakura inside with Yuri as we ran outside. The weight of the katana Yuri gave me was comforting on my back and her unspoken words pushed me forward. As we ran the stench of fire and burnt flesh was heavy in the air and the further we got the stronger it became. I noticed a lot of buildings on fire and big clouds of smoke near the gates. "Nartuo what happened?" I asked as we were jumping from roof to roof. "Sakura and I were walking around when this guy came out of nowhere and started attacking the village.. He doesn't look like he is in his right mind... He was screaming for the villagers to give him the Uchiha.." He said in deep thought.

When we got to the village gates we were met with at least 50 clones of the last cloud ninja. He had white hair and most of his face was covered with bandages. The rouge was sloppily tossing around paper bombs and laughing like a maniac. Naruto clapped me on the shoulder "Don't worry man we will talk to Kakashi- sensei about the princess... Now come on we got this clown believe it!" I would be lying if I said I didn't miss fighting beside the knucklehead. I smirked at my friend and nodded my agreement and just like that we were off.