Chapter 17

"Looking for me?" I hear a voice behind me and they wrapped their arms around my waist. I quickly turned my head. "Noah!" I screamed turning around and hugging him. He laughed as he hugged me back. As I looked up at him again, he had a black eye and bruises all over him. I gasped and covered my mouth with one hand. I moved my hand towards his face and he winced. " Oh my gosh Noah what happened?!" I asked. He ran his hand through his hair, "We don't need to talk about it right now, we need to get off and go find our families. There is still one guy in here somewhere, but I don't knew where he is, so we have got to hurry." He said quickly looking around. I grasped his hand and he pulled me out  to the airport floor.

   We looked around until we found the families. I ran and hugged them and Noah did too. Laughs and cheers of our two families filled the room. We were finally back together, all of us. I went along the line, blindly hugging everyone. Then I got to Noah. I looked up and him and smiled and he leaned in towards me, and kissed me. I blushed, as he glanced at me and laughed. Our mothers stood over to the side and smiled while our sibllings yelled "Ewwww!" andbegan to laugh. I looked down and smiled. I missed this, our families being together like normal friends, it's finally back, and I didn't have to worry about leaving it again any time soon. I look around the room and smile again before we walk out and find another way home. Finally. Home.