Chapter 11: Noah's POV (point of view)

~Noah~

After I got off the phone with the police, I ran back to the condo to tell the parents. When I got there, I sent Emily and Lilly to go play in their rooms, so they wouldn't freak out. Once they went to Lilly's room, I got the parents in the living room of Makenzie's condo, and began to tell them I explained it all to them and when I was done, Makenzie's mom fainted on the couch and fell over in my mom's lap.

   "Noah did you call the police?" my mom exclaimed. I nodded my head. My parents sighed. My dad got up to go get Ms.Heather a wet rag, and my mom turned on the news. What was on the news you ask? On every channel? Makenzie. They were talking about the whole bus situation which lead to Makenzie's dilemma.

   I just sat on the couch and held my hands over my face. Why. Why did this happen to her? What are they doing to her right now? What have they done to her? I couldn't take this. I couldn't just sit here while Makenzie, is being tortured somewhere and just out of the reach for help. I had to make a choice. Sit here and just watch Makenzie's story over and over again, knowing that I was there, knowing that I didn't run after her and help. I just stood there.

     I had decided. I stood up, grabbed my jacket, a bottle of water, and a hat. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Why the hat? Why the jacket? Well, I had a plan coming up in my head.

 "Where are you going?" asked my mom trying to keep Ms.Heather's head from falling off her lap. I looked back at her. Hopefully, I'm not in that deep of danger. Hopefully, me and Makenzie will get to see all of their faces again. " I have to go look for her" I said halfway out the door. I heard her say something, but I couldn't make out what it was.

  As soon as I stepped out of the door, I got a text. I took out my phone and looked at it.

            Noah, They have taken me to some alley. At least I think that's where I am. They put this table near by and it has all these needles on it. Please Noah come help me I'm getting really scared. -Kenzie.

Now, this was weird. I know it was fake, it was from the kidnappers, because Makenzie, didn't have a phone, but wither way, I had a hint where it was. I took off down the road. "Makenzie here I come" I said under my breath.