Chapter 3: Boyfriend material or Flat out Jerk?

Makenzie started to panic. Noah...was at HER HOUSE!! She heard Noah yell for Lilly again and she knew she had to hurry. "Ummm Lilly what kind of girl scout cookies do you want?" She waited for a second and when Lilly finally answered, she ran back to the Emily and handed her money and told her what kind of cookies that she wanted. Emily made sure to get Makenzie's information so she could remember where Makenzie lived so she could bring the cookies when they were ordered, when Noah got out of the car and walked towards them.

"Emily what's taking so..." he stopped mid-sentence and looked at Makenzie. "Don't I know you?" he asked. Makenzie stared at him, at his dreamy brown eyes and was lost in her own world. "Hello??? Umm isn't your name Makenzie?? You're that girl who fainted in the hallway right?" He stood there for a second waiting for an answer from Makenzie.

She came back to reality and said "What?? I'm so sorry I zoned out...". She stood there for a second thinking he would be mad at her. He chuckled and said "I asked if your name was Makenzie and then on the last day of school you fainted in the hallway." She blushed and stared at her feet. "Oh... yep *chuckled awkwardly* that was me.."

"I knew I recognized you. Hey, maybe we could hang out sometime?" he said in his EXTREMLY CUTE way. She stared at him with his mouth gaped open. She studded and said "Yeah..sure" she was blushing.

He chuckled again "Ok" he smiled at her and got a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote something, handed it to her, and walked away with Emily. She watched them walk away and heard Emily say "Noah, was that your girlfriend??". He looked back aat her with a serious face. "No Emily she's just a dork from school I'm just trying to be nice.." He started walking to the driver's side of the car when Emily asked him another question. "Noah, do you think she's pretty??" Noah stopped with his hand still on the door. He put his hands behind his head and sighed. "Emily she's the school nerd...I can't date the school nerd it would just be embarrsing.."

"But Noah!! That's not fair" Emily screamed. Noah looked at her and laid his head on the top of the car. "Emily maybe if she was popular I might date her. She is pretty cute, but it just wouldnt work out..."

Makenzie almost cried. She closed the door silently so he didn't know she was listening. She was heartbroken...

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

Soooo.... What do you think? Do you think Noah can open up? OR will he just be that flat out jerk??And WHAT'S ON THE PAPER!!!!

And... Do you guys have any ideas for a cover?? I can't find one. So if I have any fancs out there who can find one or make one that would be AMAING!! (also I will dedicate you in whichever chapter I have next!) Hope you enjoyed it more to come soon!!

**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~