Chapter 12: Makenzie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankks for the new cover!!! @michiyokiomi!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devan threw me into the back of the van, jumped in right beside me, and slammed the door. He jumped to the other side of me and began yelling directions to his gang up front. Once he was down, and he got a thumbs up from the driver, he turned around, looked at me, and sat right beside me.

I scooted away, but he pulled me back. I closed my eyes and curled up in a ball. I felt him moving around getting something and then he came back. He starting wrapping something around me. A rope. Then he wrapped what felt like cloth around my mouth, and once he did I started feeling faint. Everything started getting dark. I started falling over, but couldnt catch myself since Devan tied my hands. I fell on my face on the floor of the fan.

The last thing I heard was a click and some laughing, then, all went dark....

*******************

I woke up to the smell of a fire, and the sound of nearby laughing. I tried not to open my eyes all the way, so they couldnt see that I was awake. I began trying to listen in on their conversation.

"Haha! No way man what did you tell him?"

*laughter*

" ' Noah, They have taken me to some alley. At least I think that's where I am. They put this table near by and it has all these needles on it. Please Noah come help me I'm getting really scared. -Kenzie.' "

*more laughter*

"Dude do you think he bought it?"

" I bet he did! That moron is stupid"

I had so many things just jumping around in my head. How could they talk about Noah that way? Did Noah really think it was me? What are these people going to do to me? Is there a way out?

I opened my eyes just enough to see Devan and his group. It hey were drinking, probably drunk by now. I turned my head slightly and saw a table beside me. I sat up, forgetting that Devan and his friends could come over here at any minute.

I looked at the top of the table. They weren't lying about the needles... Now I was really freaking out. I started breathing really fast, I felt faint again.

Right when I started calming down (I only stated calming down because maybe Noah would know where I was and come and help me), someone grabbed my shoulder and yanked me up.

I didn't look at the hand on my shoulder, afraid to look at Devan or one of his groupies holding m shoulders. Then all the guys went silent, and I heard a familiar voice.... Noah... Noah had come looking for me.

I saw him come around the corner, then walk up to the fire. He looked around for a minute and then, I heard a shot coming from right behind me. Noah ducked. I took a sigh of relief, because he jumped right back up and looked around.

Then I heard Devan begin yelling at him.

"hey! Did you come back for more?" Devan yelled.

Noah looked right at us. "You know what I came for Devan! Now give her back!"

Devan laughed. " You mean her?" he asked with a laugh. Then I felt something pushed up against my head, and the tip of a needle sitting on my arm.

I held my breath. Then suddenly, whatever was pushed against my head, shifted. It was a gun. I knew that from the start. I opened my eyes and glanced to the side at Devan. His finger on the trigger.....