Chapter 15

1) "I know this place like the back of my hand."

      *Looks at the back of his hand*

      "Oh, that's new!"

2) Pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is very simple.

3) At night I can't sleep, in the morning, I can't wake up.

4)  Q: What is heavy forward but not backward?

A: Ton

5)  Q: Did you hear about the hairdresser?

A: She dyed

6) Jack strode into 'John's Stable' looking to buy a horse. "Listen here" said John, "I've got just the horse your looking for, the only thing is, he was trained by an interesting fellow. He doesn't go and stop the usual way. The way to get him to stop is to scream heyhey the way to get him to go is to scream Thank God.

Jim nodded his head, "fine with me, can I take him for a test run?"

Jim was having the time of his life this horse sure could run he thought to himself. Jim was speeding down the dirt road when he suddenly saw a cliff up ahead "stop!" screamed Jim, but the horse kept on going. No matter how much he tried he could not remember the words to get it to stop. "yoyo" screamed Jim but the horse just kept on speeding ahead. It was 5 feet from the cliff when Jim suddenly remembered "heyhey!" Jim screamed. The horse skidded to a halt just 1 inch from the cliff.

Jim could not believe his good fortune, he looked up to the sky, raise his hands in the air, breathed a deep sigh of relief and said with conviction "Thank God."

7) An old man went to the doctor complaining of a terrible pain in his leg. "I am afraid it's just old age", replied the doctor, "there is nothing we can do about it." "That can't be" fumed the old man, "you don't know what you are doing." "How can you possibly know I am wrong?" countered the doctor. "Well it's quite obvious," the old man replied, "my other leg is fine, and it's the exact same age!"

8) The CEO of a large company was walking to the cafeteria along with two of his secretaries. Upon tripping on a bottle, a genie appeared and asked the threesome if they would like to each make a wish.

The first secretary excitedly exclaimed, "I wish I was on a beach in a tropical island!" Immediately his wish was granted.

The next secretary proclaimed, "I wish I was on a tour of France!" Immediately her wish too, was granted.

Being that it was now his turn to make a wish the CEO exclaimed "I want the two of them back in their offices right after lunch!"

9) The city miser was on his death bed, as his last request he asked to be alone with his lawyer, doctor, and priest. "I know I am going to die" he said " and I would like to take my money with me, so I am going to give each of you $150,000 and I want you to each make sure the money gets in the coffin."

It was a few days after the funeral when the priest over flowing with guilt finally confided to the other two that he only put $100,000 back. "I'm glad you brought it up" said the doctor, "because I have also been feeling guilty, I only put $80,000 back."

"You people should be ashamed of yourselves" stormed the lawyer "stealing money like that, am I the only honest person here? Here look at this" he said pulling out his check book, "Look I wrote out a check for the full $150,000!"

10) A religious women upon waking up each morning would open her front door stand on the porch and scream, "Praise the lord." This infuriated her atheist neighbor who would always make sure to counter back, "there is no Lord." One morning the atheist neighbor overheard his neighbor praying for food, thinking it would be funny, he went and bought her all sorts of groceries and left them on her porch. The next morning the lady screamed, "praise the Lord, who gave me this food." The neighbor laughing so hard he could barely get the words out screamed "It wasn't the Lord, it was me." The lady without missing a beat screamed "Praise the Lord for not only giving me food but making the atheist pay for it!"

11)  A man died and went to The Judgment, they told him , "Before you meet with God, I should tell you — we've looked over your life, and to be honest you really didn't do anything particularly good or bad. We're not really sure what to do with you. Can you tell us anything you did that can help us make a decision?"

The newly arrived soul thought for a moment and replied, "Yeah, once I was driving along and came upon a person who was being harassed by a group of thugs. So I pulled over, got out a bat, and went up to the leader of the thugs. He was a big, muscular guy with a ring pierced through his lip. Well, I tore the ring out of his lip, and told him he and his gang had better stop bothering this guy or they would have to deal with me!"

"Wow that's impressive, "When did this happen?"

"About three minutes ago," came the reply.

(A/N) Sorry for a late chapter, I made it a bit longer so I hope you like it!