« part thirteen • party »

"So how was it?" Jay asked his arms folded against his chest as Amy got out of her car.

"How was what?" Amy replied confused falling into step beside him as they made their way into the precinct.

Jay rolled his eyes,"College reunion? How was it?"

"Oh yeah it was okay I guess." Amy shrugged as Jay held the door open for her.

Jay frowned, he thought she'd have enjoyed seeing some of her old friends, but then again to them she was known as the drug addict who remade herself.

"At least you went." Jay smiled patting her shoulder, buzzing them into intelligence.

Amy slid onto her seat and sighed before noticing a sticky note stuck to her computer screen Platt's hand writing scrawled across it: Someone called for you, Danny. I told them you'd ring them back today. Followed by a phone number.

"Secret admirer?" Erin smirked leaning over. Amy shuddered and scrunched the note up and put it in the bin,"More like stalker."

Erin frowned and was about to question the detective but Voight had started addressing the team cutting off her chance.

"Olinsky and Antonio are going to go undercover at the party tonight-"

"Boss," Ruzek interrupted,"Don't you think someone else should maybe go undercover tonight?"

"Why would I think that?" Voight asked folding his arms.

Adam shrugged,"Because you might look a little out of place with a load of frat kids?"

Altwater stifled a laugh at the thought of Olinksy at a frat party,"I agree."

"Amy can take Olinsky's place." Voight sighed.

Jay was about to object but Voight wasn't having more switch around and ignored him before going back into his office.

______________

"And this will let me track you." Mouse explained pointing to the battery on her phone,"So don't loose it."

Amy laughed and took the phone from him,"You and Antonio are wired up so we can hear what's going on in there."

Jay walked over his hands shoved deep in his pockets,"We're gonna be parked outside, if you need us we'll come in."

"Stop worrying." Amy sighed putting her earrings in,"I've been to these kind of things before."

Jay rolled his eyes remembering all too well the times Amy would come drunk shouting and he would have to try and quickly whisk her to her room before her dad woke up.

"Just be careful."