« part fourteen •

"Relax Dawson"

Amy rolled her eyes as she saw Antonio on the other side of the room looking very uncomfortable in a room full of drunk teenagers. She grabbed her coke from the table beside her and casually weaved in and out of the teens to where Antonio was stood.
"You need to relax Dawson." Amy shouted above the music drinking from her bottle.
Antonio sighed smiling,"It's hard to relax when there could potentially be a rapist in the room."
Amy shook her head,"I'm going to check out the back, you alright here?"
Antonio nodded and Amy made her way back through the crowds towards the back of the room where the patio doors were wide open. As she was about to step outside she felt someone grab her arm.
"Hey!" Amy turned around to see a cute jock holding onto her,"I haven't seen you before."
Amy smiled,"A friend told me about this party."
"Well you're friend is a life saver because your pretty hot." He smirked eyeing her up.
Grimacing inside Amy plastered a false smile on her face,"You don't look too bad yourself."
Just as he was about to reply another guy his age came up behind his arm wrapped around a girl who look completely out of it, she could barely stand up and looked like she would throw up anytime soon.
"Taking this chick upstairs, you coming?" He hissed in the guys ear.
He took one quick glance at Amy,"Nah I've got my eye on this one."
Amy instantly felt sick and decided it would probably be best she stepped in now. Not surprisingly so did Jay who was already speaking to her through her ear piece.
"Amy get Antonio. You shouldn't be left alone with him."
Amy ignored her brothers comment and intended on rescuing the girl from the creep's arms. Before they could leave and go upstairs Amy grabbed the girls arm,"Oh my god Katie I've been looking for you all night!"
The guy stopped and glanced at the two waiting for a reaction from the blonde girl who simply blinked at her confused.
"Hey let's leave them two alone." The jock said grabbing Amy's arm.
"No this is my friend I told you about!" Amy lied,"Let's get our guys some drinks."
She grabbed the girls arm and before she could protest guided her through the crowd and over to Antonio.
"Dawson watch her for me, I think she needs a medic God knows what they've drugged her with." She told him.
"Where are you going?" He asked helping the girl sit on the chair behind him as he rang Voight for a medic.
"To bring you the creeps who did this."