Chapter 12 - Honeymoon Hangover

Photo Credit : Grabbed from Eat Bulaga's Facebook Account 

Another update my dears! My mind is still on honeymoon mode,  especially since the bibis are soon leaving for their well-deserved vacay. There's a little ruckus about them having a tiff earlier, but I wouldn't worry because I know that their relationship is stronger by now and will surpass minor spats like this. 

On this part of the alternate universe, the lovebirds are in heat, haha! Be warned, this is another SPG chapter, because why not? They are newly-married after all. I hope you will like this chapter too, we are gearing towards the married life routine of these two so enjoy the happy chapters while you still can, because there will be storms ahead and one of them is in Yolanda proportions. I know some of you get emotionally affected, my sincere apologies, no intention to inflict pain :( 

Anyway, please enjoy this chapter for the meantime. Hope you can comment or share the parts or dialogues you like. Thanks for the votes, I love you all :)

The elevator door opened at the 11th floor, revealing Dei straddling Richard, laughing breathlessly. Richard pretended to stagger with Dei's weight, walking zigzag through the corridor, scaring her by acting like he would drop her.

"RJ! If you drop me, that's it. No sex for you for a week." She shrieked at Richard who bent forward, tipping her down.

"Mayabang na ha, using my libido against me," He said, leaning her against the wall to kiss her hungrily. The laughing stopped for a while as they kissed insatiably.

They just got back from their honeymoon in Osaka, both hoping Dei would get pregnant soon. They wanted to have a baby immediately, because they both adored kids. It was funny how they almost didn't get to enjoy Osaka because because the cold weather made them want to stay indoors more and incessantly make love.

Dei was an awesome lover. She made love with a heady mixture of innocence and abandon, unable to mask her pleasures. Richard liked pleasuring her, it so turned him on whenever he took her to the brink, at which point he would allow himself to feel that same pleasure and abandon. They matched each other's desires, and made the most out of the five days they were in Osaka. On the last two days, they finally went out sightseeing and shopping but still pleasuring each other at night. And now they were back in Manila, entering the condo for the first time as man and wife.

"Baby you can put me down now."
Op
"Nope, I'm carrying you over the threshold, just like any bride should be."

"Uhmm, if you want to follow tradition, shouldn't you carry me traditionally instead of me straddling you?"

"Ang sabi lang naman carry over the threshold. Who said I can't carry you this way? This is more fun," He said, nuzzling her breasts. He kissed her neck, licking her collarbone.

Dei felt the stirrings of desire hitting her again. She sometimes worried she was abnormal for engaging in sex so often. But Richard was so passionate, and difficult to refuse. He ignites a fire in her she never knew she had. Believing herself to be a sedate and quiet person, he turned her into this sex fiend, who liked to explore his body and discover ways of pleasuring him back.

"Babe, stop. We just got here.......oooohhhh."

Richard's hand went up inside her pullover, his hand possessively palming her breast. He slowly lets her down, pulling her top over her head. Of their own volition, her hands pull his shirt over his head, while he impatiently unclasps her bra and removes it from her. She runs her hands over his body possessively, licking his nipple while thumbing his other one.

She randomly kisses his chest all over, while unbuttoning his jeans. He does the same for her, hurriedly dropping her jeans to the floor. Both fully naked now, they kiss passionately, his hands playing with her breasts, while her hand reaches for his shaft.