Chapter 39 - Need

Photo Credit: Eat Bulaga FB Account

Warning...Warning....SPG like no other!

I'm putting an end to the efforts at celibacy by these two because I know they want it badly (and we all know we want it too, haha!). So the control finally caves in, and Maslow's theory is proven true.

I know you will like this chapter, not only because of the intimacy but read on, and you will see how marriages are supposed to work...with a dose of honesty and reality. I dedicate this to all the "Team Bahay" like me, who cannot be at the "Timeless" event due to realities and adulting.

Let's have our own party here, and celebrate that Dei is back in her game, and RJ is loving it. Have fun reading my lovies, hope this chapter pleases you all.

Dei finished the RPM spinning class for the first time. It gave her a sense of fulfillment that she had the stamina to finish the class now, and she liked how the class made her sweat a lot. She stepped out of the studio to do her weight training. Alvin was resting from his cardio workout, and saw her head to the lounge. He was checking his phone for emails and approached her.

"Dei, I got an inquiry for a hosting project in Singapore. I checked my schedule, and it's going to conflict with a taping for my TV guesting in CNN. Is there a possibility to move the taping?"

"Hmmm, the only reason the taping is scheduled on that day is because that is Danica's only availability also. I'll need to check with Mike if she can shuffle around her schedule also."

"No, no I'll talk to Danica myself. I want to bring her to Singapore with me too."

"That's good, yeah bring her. Haven't seen her in a while, how is she?"

"She's still mad at me for bailing out on her meet and greet with fans. I was really tired then from an all-night taping."

"Alvin, you should give Danica more time outside your shoots together. Make her feel like you make an effort naman to be with her."

"But I'm working hard because it's for us rin naman."

"Kahit na, time is still the best gift you can give her. When Richard and I separated, my issue with him was also time spent away from me."

"How are you guys now?"

"We're not yet back together but getting there."

"What's keeping you from going back to him, Dei? I think the guy has done his part to get you back. You're the one who's not fully on board."

"I'm trying to find a balance, Alvin. I think I love him too much and it's making me forget about who I am. He can't promise that he will never leave again because of work, and I understand. But can I handle that?"

"Dei, he was gone for six months and you survived didn't you? Besides, he's been faithful to you. There hasn't been any woman involved with him while he was away, right?"

"Not that I know of."

"Grabe Dei, you have trust issues. Don't be such a pessimist."

"I don't know Alvin, maybe eventually I'll learn to trust more. But I'm so afraid to lose him. Maybe that's why I don't want him away from me."

"Then stop pushing him away. Make him feel that you want him back. Baka magsawa yan kakasuyo sayo, sige ikaw rin."

Throughout their conversation, they had no idea that someone was watching them and he was not happy seeing them together. Richard wiped off his sweat after a 30-minute run on the treadmill. He was on his way to get a drink of water when he spotted Dei and Alvin talking. It seemed like an innocent conversation, but they were both serious as they talked. He debated on whether he should make his presence felt, and when he saw Alvin touch his wife in the arm, he just felt himself walking towards them.