Chapter 40 - Bliss

Photo Credit : Grabbed from Eat Bulaga KS Nov. 12 Episode

Hi dear readers, it's a happy weekend! Sorry for the late post, traffic was really bad. Anyway, our gorgeous Dei finally meets Sheila! Read on and see how they dealt with the encounter. Did they antagonize each other? Cat fight over Richard? If you really know my style, can you guess how these two beautiful ladies faced each other. It will be interesting to know what you think :)

I made them meet at a social occasion instead of work, and you'll know why once you read this. The usual fluff is here too, but I have to warn you that we'll be having cloudy days again soon, pero promise, no more separations between the two. Basta, the twists I've lined up are good, if I may say so.

Enjoy the read my loves, enjoy the weekend too <3

SEPTEMBER 2017

Richard stood by the doorway, admiring his wife as she put on the finishing touches of her make-up. She was wearing a simple off-white shift dress that accentuated the curve of her hips and emphasized her butt with the tapered skirt. The top showed off her shoulders, his favorite part of her anatomy. Her hair was in loose waves, her shapely legs encased in heeled pumps.

"Why are you watching me, RJ?"

"I'm admiring your dress, it shows off everything I like about your body. Can't wait to take it off you."

"Too bad that won't be until evening, sweetie."

He had no idea that Dei had a plan. It was Thirdy's christening today, and Sheila was on the guest list. Dei didn't protest inviting her because she had no reason to, Sheila was her husband's colleague, tough coincidence that she was also his ex. She had no idea what Sheila looked like, she tried searching for Sheila's social media accounts, but couldn't find her. In the end, she thought a little effort in her appearance wouldn't hurt, and judging by the lascivious looks of her husband, her efforts paid off.

He didn't look too bad himself. His crisp white shirt fitted his trim body, showing off his lean physique and well-formed biceps. The shirt was tucked into his rust-colored slacks, with dark brown loafers completing his look. They were a glamorous couple to look at, with a gorgeous bedimpled baby boy for a son, making them the envy of whoever would come across them.

The christening ceremony went on smoothly, and for a while Dei heaved a sigh of relief because there seemed to be no sign of Sheila inside the church. She let down her guard a little, hoping that when they got to the reception, she would still be in absentia.

No such luck though. A few minutes after they arrived at the venue, Sheila and Mr. Enriquez arrived. Dei was surprised to see her, a far image from what she envisioned. Sheila was petite and fine-boned, graceful and delicate. She walked with grace, as though she were a prima ballerina, but not quite the diva because she seemed nice. Her hair was long and straight, her skin fair and translucent. Her almond-shaped eyes balanced well with the squarish set of her jaw. In short, she was a knock-out in an ethereal kind of way.

Mr. Enriquez held her arm protectively as they entered the clubhouse of the village where Dei and Richard lived. Mr. Enriquez nodded and smiled at her, approaching them with Sheila in tow.

"Hi Dei, nice to see you again. This is my niece, Sheila. Sheila, meet Dei, Richard's wife."

Dei noticed Sheila blinked at the term "wife" but recovered smoothly and smiled at her, offering a hand.

"Nice to finally meet you Dei. Your baby is so cute." Thirdy, traitor that he is, smiled sweetly at Sheila, clapping his hands while he adorably drooled. Richard was just smiling at Thirdy, barely looking at Sheila. He casually draped an arm around her shoulders, caressing the exposed curve of her arm with his thumb.