Chapter 57 - Valentine Gift

Hello my dears, missed all of you! Was busy with my day job, since the year is closing and clients will be going on vacay next week. Had my round of Christmas parties hence the absence of updates. I also was finally able to score a ticket for the Coldplay concert, YAY!!!! Ok enough about me...

This is my last chapter, guys. If I can, I will release the Epilogue later. It's been a good two and a half months run, and I met so many new readers here! I love your generosity with opinions, I love how everyone has always been well-mannered when commenting. I wish you guys also befriend each other, especially some of the lonely ones who miss their families or simply need friends to talk to.

Sa Epilogue makikita niyo who Charlie is! You requested it, you'll get it. For now, please read this Chapter and as usal, 18 and below, please do not read, this has SPG content. And for those who enjoy my harot chapters, this one is for you :) 

February 14, 2023

Dei stepped into The Atelier, filled with memories about her first dinner date with Richard here several years ago. She remembered that time when their relationship seemed to have stagnated and she took things into her own hands to spice things up a little. She was glad the place was still up and about, and was happy that Richard chose to meet her here.

The three years since they moved into their own home in Alabang passed by quickly. Dei had her hands full as a mommy, leaving not much time for her to continue working during Athena's first year. Although they now had household help, Dei still chose to take care of her own kids and got the house help only for the upkeep of their bigger house and other chores.

When Thirdy started schooling, Dei had a little more time to herself and started writing again, but this time, she ventured into creative writing. She started writing on wattpad and slowly developed a following, until pretty soon, there was a clamor for her to publish her stories. And then just like that, a new career for her came about. She was finally the kind of writer she used to dream about, having her books published.

She was now on her third book, but working more professionally with her own agent handling her affairs and taking charge of coordinating with the publishers. It was an exciting endeavor for her to pursue because like Richard, she can now have her own masterpieces, as her own writing style emerges. She is able to challenge herself but still work within her own pace. The income she got out of it was really just icing on the cake, the best perk is still her happiness to be writing creatively.

She visits the ladies room first to freshen up, making sure she looks fresh and smelling good. Her hair is shorter now, barely touching her shoulders but still in graceful waves. Her body is clad in a clingy white jumpsuit that fits at the torso but slightly flares from the hips down. Her shoulders and neck are bare, devoid of any adornment. A filmy black cover-up is draped over one shoulder, matching her black mules.

She walks to the same room they stayed in last time, knocking softly at the door. Richard opens at the second knock, opening the door and taking in her appearance from head to toe before pulling her by the waist inside. He nuzzles her neck, not wanting to ruin her make-up, planting soft kisses on the sensitive spot below her ear, all the way down to the starting swell of her breast.

"Hello to you too," She said huskily, her hand on his nape, pulling his head closer to her neck.

"I'm sorry, you're bare shoulders are too distracting."

"But I wrapped one up already."

"You should know by now that even fully clothed, I can still undress you in my mind, Dei. You smell so good too."