The Sweetest Revenge ~ 1

Give this story a change please :3

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OF COURSE XD

Enjoy da first chapter!

Chapter 1 ~ He's coming back
--------

Third Person POV.

A beautiful, brown chipmunk was brushing her hair, humming softly to herself. She sat in front of a vanity with her wide blue eyes focusing on her petite body. Her eyes wondered over to her bookbag, wondering if she done all her homework for the next day. She hated when something was turned in late, resulting in a bad grade. She sighed her troubles away and focused back on her.

One thought came to her mind when she remembered what happened earlier. Amy. How could that pink hedgehog be so... devious? Sally doesn't remember doing anything wrong to her. What made Amy hate her guts? Sally tried to wonder her mind off the pink hedgehog and think about something else. She thought about Tails. Her newly made friend from a few days ago, he was a very smart boy and most of his opinions mattered to the people that was failing. Sally often went to him with help on her own homework, not that she would ever take advantage of his smart brain.

''Sally!'' Sally put her brush down, gently and her door just a peek. ''Yeah?'' She called downstairs. No answer came. ''Yes?'' She called once again.

''The phone's for you!'' Sally raised an eyebrow. Who would be calling me at this time of night? She shrugged it off and picked up the house phone. ''I got it!'' She heard the phone click off. ''Hello?'' Her voice came out as a crack as if she was afraid someone was going to yell at her.

''Hello!'' The happy voice on the other end sounded so familiar to her. She thought about the happy, laid-back voice that was her best friend. Didn't he move a few years back? ''Sonic?''

She heard him chuckled. ''The one and only!'' Yup, that was him alright. How could she ever forget a voice like his? A generous, cocky attitude that made everyone feel wonderful inside. A soft smile was on her face. ''How are you?'' Sonic asked.

She giggled. ''Wondering when you're coming back!'' Sally playfully said. She missed Sonic. He moved away five years ago because his dad gained a new job. Sadly, they never got to finish school together, like they promised.

Sonic snorted on the other end. ''I told you, Sal. Not my fault my father could be such an asshole sometimes.'' Sally giggled once again, playing with the tips of her hair. ''So, what made you call me all of a sudden?'' She had to ask. She had to know. They known each other since they were six, and together they caused destruction at such a young age, but Sally liked doing things with Sonic. She thought they'd never get separated, but now she was in the world alone. And so far... it wasn't going as well as she thought it would.

''Just giving you the good news.'' Sally could tell Sonic was smirking. That smirk he used to use on her all the time. When he didn't say anything, Sally urged him to continue. ''Go on!'' She rolled her eyes.

''I'm back.''

Sally dropped the phone, surprising herself. Sonic was on another continent. There was no way he was coming back, was there? Sally picked up the phone again after hearing her name being called a thousand times by a worried Sonic. ''At first I thought you were having a heart attack.'' He nervously laughed at his own joke. Sally dismissed this. ''Really! When did this happen? Where are you living? What school you going to? When did you get here? Are you even here-'' Sonic interrupted her with his laughing. ''Sal, calm down!''

Sally was beaming. She finally had another friend when she went to school. Although Amy was making her life a living mess, she finally had someone to look up to, to protect her. ''I can't wait for you to get here.'' She smiled, endearingly.