The Sweetest Revenge ~ 3

Here is le chapter you earned -3- enjoy!  Took me a long facking time
----------
Chapter 3 ~ At First Sight

Third Person POV

After the morning announcements, the teenagers dismissed to their rightful classes, except Sonic. He waited impatiently for Mr. Hooper to show him around the school. Sally gave him a hug before leaving off with Tails for their first period. Amy, Rouge and Cream were the last to move out. They kept blabbering about the weekend and about shopping, and a bit of gossiping coming from Rouge. Amy giggled and this made Sonic ears perked as he looked her way. They locked eyes for a second, she smiled sweetly at him. How could she be so beautiful, but a sour witch on the inside? Was Sally even telling the truth of what Amy been doing to her?Sonic thought. Does she even know my name?

''Some things just never change. I just can't believe Knucklehead forgot our date again, when I get through with him...'' The three girls walked out the cafeteria, their chatting fading away from Sonic's ears.

''Sonic!'' Mr. Hooper gave him a wide smile, bringing him in for a hug. ''How are you my boy? Glad you could finally come to our school.'' They walked out the cafeteria door with Mr. Hooper's arm around Sonic's shoulder. Sonic smiled at the principle before shrugging. ''The thought never occurred.''

''Well,'' Mr. Hopper began. ''Your dad and I been good friends, so I guess.'' Mr. Hooper showed Sonic around the school. It was a nice small school, colors consisting gold and blue. This school was very fond of '' The wolves '' they passed a trophy case. Sonic looked at it, amazed by so many prizes won. ''Last year was our most excellent. The girls and the boys volleyball, basketball and track never lost competition.'' Sonic was particularly fond of running the track. If they had it this year, he was one hundred percent sure he was going to go for it!

''Silver!'' Mr. Hooper called. Another boy was walking down to them, his eyes were squinted to get a closer look at them. Once he saw it was the principle he paced up his steps. ''Yup?''

Mr. Hooper motioned to Sonic. ''Take this young boy to his homeroom. I want you to be friends with him.'' He gave him a chuckle and walked off. For a few minutes, they stood there, looking at each other as if trying to confirm one another. Silver soon gave in and walked the way he just came. Sonic was in tow.

''So you're the blue hedgehog everyone's talking about?'' Silver asked, not looking over his shoulder.

Sonic rolled his eyes, ''I never noticed I was blue.'' He said sarcastically. ''Let alone a hedgehog.''

''Okay, I get it. Something I said was stupid, alright?'' They both laughed. ''You might like it here umm?''

''Sonic.''

''Yeah.'' Silver smiled. ''All the girls seems to be taking a liking to you, already.'' Sonic let the thought run through his mind. All the girls on him, fighting over him... loving him... any guy's dream. ''Doesn't seem cool.'' Sonic lied. Inside he was cheering for joy!

Silver stopped and turned to him. ''Most of the girls are hot here. Amy Rose is at the a-list next to Rouge,'' He laughed once again. ''Blaze is my kinda hot. She's so hot, she's burning!'' Sonic didn't get the joke, but he laughed anyway. It was about making friends.

''You should sit with us at lunch. You're not bad.'' Silver suggested.

''Umm..'' Sonic thought about Sally and Tails. He wouldn't ditch them to hang with others. He had to keep reminding himself that it was all about making new friends. ''I'll think about it.''

Soon they made it to class and Silver gestured for Sonic to go in first. Sonic entered the room to hear a lot of chatter. Most of the girls were in a corner, gossiping about each other. Sonic took notice of a pink hedgehog, looking expressionless, as a white hedgecat was trying to make conversation with her. She popped her gum, uninterested at whatever he was saying. Sonic didn't see Sally, but he did see Tails in a corner, thinking to himself.