The Sweetest Revenge ~ 6

c: I'm updating today and tomorrow because my birthday is tomorrow :D

Anyway

ENJOY

----------------

Chapter 6 ~ Flowers and a (unintentionally) good time

Third Person POV.

A few days had passed since the incident in the school's gym. The laughter had died down from the last two days, but Amy's heart always sunk whenever someone tried to make a joke of it. Cream was doing an incredible job of helping her through this misery. Although the laughter came towards her, she wouldn't back down from her spot. She still held the school down and was number one hottest girl. Those options could never change.

Unknown to her, Sonic was peeking from behind a locker. Sally was tapping her foot behind him, uninterested at whatever he was trying to do. She found out about the 'Mazie Hazie' treatment, Sonic given to Amy. She couldn't stand that Sonic disobeyed her. Sally known better though. All her years she's known him, he was always the headstrong one.

''You need to go talk to her.'' Sally narrowed her eyes. Sonic glanced at her, discarding the annoyance in her voice. He was watching Amy and Cream. Both of the girls were looking down at Cream's phone, watching or reading something on the screen. Sonic turned back to Sally. ''And what do you suggest I do?''

Sally waved her hands in the air. ''Oh I don't know...'' She looked around. ''Apologize!'' She exasperated. Sonic huffed and turned away. ''She had it coming for her.''

''Stop being so insensitive, you blue brat.'' Sally clutched her bookbag strings and was about to turn the other way. ''Why are you always so stubborn, Sonic? I told you not to use that stuff to clear the girl's head. And what do you do? You use it anyway!'' She shook her head out of annoyance. Sonic found his shoes interesting as he waited a few minutes for the tension to cool down. Sally paced back and forth before finally taking out a pencil and paper and begin scribbling down numbers and words.

''What's this for?'' Sonic asked after receiving the paper. Sally sighed. ''It's Amy's address-''

''Why would you have her address?'' Sonic crossed his arms. ''I thought you didn't like her?''

''We worked on a few projects together. I use to go over her house to get the work done. Maybe you should start by apologizing after school.'' She didn't answer his second question. Did she really like Amy? The pink hedgehog wasn't a nuisance since that day in the lunch. She took Amy's advice and stopped wearing green. This time she was sporting a pretty light blue that brought out her eyes. And instead of her usual hair-do, she let it cascade down her back.

''I have to get to class, Sonic.'' Sally gave him a quick hug and bid him goodbye. Sonic put to his attention back on the pink hedgehog and her rabbit friend. This time jade eyes locked into emeralds and Sonic found it hard to look away. On this day Amy decided not to wear any make-up, showing her flawless face. A blush formed on the blue hedgehog's face as he looked away quickly and going to class.

As usual the teachers were boring, except Mr. Jangles. Amy typically liked the science teacher because he always made learning fun. When it came to science, Amy was a proud geek. She answered every question correctly, did all her homework and wasn't afraid to help out those who needed the help. Science always brought a smile on her face and Mr. Jangles claimed her as his favorite student.

Every year a science fair would becoming up. As usual, Amy won first place. Her first science fair she did an experiment with hot and cold body changes. She took twelve students. Six students stayed in the cold while six other students was melting in sweat. The next year she made a hyper drink and a calm drink by mixing all types of sugars and herbs together. She tested this out on four students. Two students drunk the sugary drink and the other two drunk the calm drink. The third year Amy decided to do something a little different. She took studies on families. Particularity she was thinking of her own family. Once Rosy moved out into her own apartment. Amy was fourteen, living with their parents still. Both of their parents had a very bad disorder that made them act crazy under any circumstances. Her mother would do things, such as cook and leave the stove on, or when alone would talk to herself. Her father was more on the edge of suicide. They would never leave him in the kitchen with the knives, forks, or any sharp object. While living with their parents, Amy couldn't stand the screams, the shouts and yells. She barely made it out alive after Rosy decided to call in for help.