The Sweetest Revenge ~ 9

Because it's Christmas ( ・ω・)ノ
Enjoyyy

-----------

Chapter 9 ~ Cupchinos

Third Person POV

Amy quickly made it home and rushed to open the door. Inside the little apartment bags were pack. A green hedgehog had a list in one of his hands and a pencil in the other. Rosy came down with more baggage and quickly gave Amy a smile. ''What's all this?'' Amy walked in, unsure. She examined the room and noticed that half the the bags belonged to Rosy. ''Where are you going?''

''Scourge and I decided to take a vacation-''

''A vacation!?'' Amy exclaimed. ''Why are you leaving? For how long? What about the kids? The rent? The bills? The music shop? Rosy!'' Amy couldn't believe they were planning a vacation without thinking of the consequences. What kind of parents were they? But then again, this was her sister and Scrouge she had to remind herself. Whatever involves Scrouge, Rosy was a sucker for him.

Rosy gave a smile at her sister and laughed. ''It's only a vacation so we can better our relationship.''

''Relationship?'' Amy questioned. ''Are you serious?''

Scrouge gave her a look and nodded. ''If we're going to make this work, it has to happen.''

''What about the kids?''

''You're old enough to babysit.'' Rosy shrugged. ''You have to go pick them up from daycare. Remember be on time or you'd have to pay for the aftercare.''

''And money?'' Amy crossed her arms and frowned. She hate the fact that they were leaving her to do such a huge responsibility. She was sixteen years old! How was she suppose to go to school, pay bills, take care of two kids, and so much more added to the plate such as piano classes, tennis after-school, cooking ed, and science projects, not to mention she accepted to do the talent show since Sonic was bugging her to do it.

Scrouge handed Amy a large wallet. ''Take care of this, we brought this for you.'' He said, giving her a stern look as if he were her father. Amy held it gingerly in her hands as if it were a newborn baby. ''How much money does it contain?''

''It should last you.'' Scrouge shrugged. ''I believe three thousand dollars.'' Amy's eyes widened. She thought about all the shopping she could do, and all the clothing she could buy with three thousand dollars. They may lived in a poor neighbor, very poor house, but three thousand dollars was a lot to her. Soon Scrouge brought her back into reality. ''Don't think of your selfish ways, Amy. Remember the kids.'' Amy groaned and pouted. How could she forget her nephew and niece. They probably wanted new clothing too! ''And I mean, no shopping.'' Rosy chimed in.

''What!?''

Rosy nodded. ''This money is strictly for paying bills and buying food.''

''And how long will you be gone?''

''We were suppose to be gone for six weeks, but this nutcase,'' Rosy pointed to Scrouge. ''did six months instead!''

''You'll be gone for six months!?''

Rosy smirked. ''That means no parties.''

Amy waved them off. ''Why would I give a party in this dump?''

They all laughed because it was true. They were living in a dangerous poor neighborhood. Amy's the most popular girl and even her closest friends haven't seen her house before. This was all Rosy could afford since she left the house. ''When are you living?'' Amy set her bookbag down in the living and went to grab a banana.

''We'll been left once you pick up Romeo and Carry.'' Scrouge grabbed a few bags. ''Is this all Rosy?'' She nodded at him.

''What time am I picking them up?''