The Sweetest Revenge ~ 13

Since you guys wanted more, Enjoy

----------

Unedited |

Chapter 13 ~ The Party

Third Person POV

Sonic had Amy pinned against the locker still, letting her play with the collar of his buttoned down shirt. She smiled up at him and he couldn't help but do the same. ''You still wanna go to that party?'' Sonic chuckled and nodded his head. ''Don't know if my mom would let me though.''

Amy winked. ''The best part; sneaking out.''

''Only you can pull that off, Ames.''

''Not necessarily,'' Amy reluctantly pulled away from Sonic and started walking down the hall with him in tow. She was going to class, already late as it is. ''Just look out your window at eleven p.m.''

''Isn't that a bit to late?'' Sonic eyed the back of her, curiously. Amy didn't notice this as she continued to walk with her heels clacking. Sonic's eyes traveled from her back down to her lower back and onto her butt. A nice firm size that made his breathing quicken. ''Stop it, Sonic!'' He hissed at himself.

''You say something, Sonic?'' Amy finally turned to him, her hand on the doorknob of her current class. ''You should get back to class also. See you at lunch.''

''But about this party-''

Amy gave him a kiss on the lips and slowly pulled away. ''We'll talk at lunch.''

The last thing Sonic heard was. ''Why are you so late, Miss Rose?''

Amy's reply. ''Does it matter? Family business.''

At lunch Sonic sat with his usual friends. Tails was working on blank paper, drawing a model of his ''latest project yet'' as he says it was. Sally stared at Sonic, her eyes gazing in a loving way at him. She wanted more from him after all these years he came back and he likes a new girl?...Great. Sarcasm.

Sonic watched the door. He wouldn't take his eyes off it and Sally wondered why. She was still pissed that he kissed the school's slut (as she dubbed her). The juice in Sally's hand was being squeezed the life out of until finally it exploded all over the table.

''Sally!'' Tails exclaimed. ''You got it all over my project!''

''Sorry.'' Sally quickly used some napkins to clean up the mess. Sonic stared at them. ''What happened?''

''Nothing,'' Sally said. ''Just my juice...fell on accident.''

Tails picked up the carton of juice. ''More like squeezed.'' Sally's face turned red as a tomato as she snatched the carton from the two-tailed fox and threw it into the trash next to her. Sonic gave a single nod, a smirk seemed to form on the tips of his mouth. ''Are you okay, Sal?''

''Just peachy.''

As Sonic was about to ask another question, Amy and Cream walked in. Rouge was busy off with Knuckles grabbing a lunch and walking out the room. The girls were busy in their conversation, laughing and giggling like the girls they were. Amy's eyes landed on the blue hedgehog as she gave him a wink and walked over to their table. ''Hi.''