The Sweetest Revenge ~ 2

I did did this chapter last week but I was waiting for more people to read this book

Anyway enjoy!

--------

Chapter 2 ~ So... That's Amy?

Third Person POV

Amy was in a good mood this morning, which made Rosy wonder what she dreamed about. Amy was never happy when school was in the morning. When Rosy got out of bed, Amy made breakfast and fed the kids. Amy sang a soft song to herself as she smiled widely at her sister.

''Amy?''

''Yes, my dear sister?'' Rosy gasped. Amy would never use such sweet words. What happened to my sister!? Amy was dressing Carolina up in a warm summer dress. Carolina giggled as Amy began tickling her. Rosy washed her dishes, carrying a coffee mug with her. ''Are you alright?''

Amy shrugged. ''Just woke up on the right side of bed.''

Romeo came into the room, fully dressed with his blue bookbag hanging on his back. Rosy picked him up, kissing his cheek. ''When can we see daddy?'' He asked, smiling widely at her. Rosy sighed, settling him down. ''Later, I guess.'' She didn't know if it was true, but at least it was something he could count on. Rosy then realized something, ''Where are you taking my kids?''

Amy rolled her eyes. ''Can't trust me with my own nephew and niece?'' Rosy laughed. ''You know what I mean.''

''Taking them to daycare, since I'll be at school and you'll be working.'' Amy shrugged. ''You don't want me taking them over Scrouge's house.''

''Damn right I don't!'' Rosy didn't mean to say it so heavy. She was just pissed off at the green hedgehog. ''You have to learn how to forgive and forget.'' Amy motioned with her hands, creating a rainbow. ''Life is short, sweetheart.''

''Get out of here and go to school!'' Amy laughed, carrying her niece and holding her nephew hand. Once they were gone Rosy smirked and turned on some music.

Sally made it to school just in time. She rushed to the front desk where Mrs. Ashcoft was on the computer. Once the old mouse saw Sally, she pushed her glasses farther up her face. ''Sally!'' She exclaimed.

Sally gave the yellow mouse a warm bright smile. ''Hello Mrs. Ashcoft. I'm not late am I?''

''That would be surprising!'' Mrs. Ashcoft laughed. ''No dear, you're far from late.''

Sally let out a sigh of relief and bid the mouse goodbye as she went to her locker. The halls were crowded with students everywhere chatting, playing and running around. Sally was pushed aside and this irritated her more. She looked over the crowd to make sure a certain pink hedgehog wasn't in sight. Most of the males were tall so it was kinda hard seeing past them. Sally pushed past the other students and finally getting to her locker.

''Hi Sally!'' Tails greeted. Sally smiled warmly at the two-tailed fox. ''Hello Tails.''

''I just heard that Mr. Hooper were finally changing the class schedules!'' Sally looked shockingly at the yellow fox. She personally hated the school's schedule. Mr. Hooper was a very difficut guy to understand. He did have a temper though, especially dealing with Amy and her follow-ups. Sally got a few books out her locker.

''Well, I hope the change happens soon. I can't stand that pink hedgehog!'' She fumed.

Tails put a hand on her shoulder, smiling brightly. ''Don't worry-'' Tails was interrupted when he saw two of the girls, Sally recognized them as '' follow-up ''. He personally liked one of the girls. A cream brown rabbit with floppy long ears and chocolate colored eyes. Tails could stare at her all day without a single blink. Sally found them disgusting and looked away. She wasn't looking forward to being embarrassed by them today.