The Sweetest Revenge ~ 7

Ennjjooooy

Can't wait till Christmas 😁😀

----------------

Chapter 7~Talented

Third Person POV.

''I wouldn't do that if I were you, Knuckles.'' Tails warned the red furred echidna. Knuckles scoffed before holding the large bottle of hot sauce to his mouth. Tails face-palmed as he saw his friend begin drinking the whole thing. Silver was cheering him on while Shadows shoved a twenty dollar bill into the hands of a smugged face Knuckles.

''Don't talk what you don't know.'' Knuckles laughed. Shadow, however, didn't find this funny. He crossed his arms. ''Yeah, yeah. Whatever.'' After Knuckles got done with the last drop of the bottle he let it drop to the floor.

Tails seriously hate when others don't know how to clean up. He eyed the hot sauce bottle before deciding to do the right thing. A trashcan was only down the hall. Once he got back he saw the girl of his dreams chatting with Knuckles. A huge smile was on Cream's face.

''...I guess, Cream.'' Knuckles was saying once Tails got back. Cream's face turned into a smile. ''You better mean up to those words Knucklehead or I'll make sure Rouge give you the heavy weight!'' A playful smirk was playing on her lips. Knuckles laughed, as if were a joke. ''Rouge? You're serious?''

Cream put her hands on her hips in a sassy manner. ''What's that suppose to mean?'' She challenged. Knuckles sweatdropped and turned the other way, avoiding to look in Cream's brown eyes. Once she saw that she had him lock down, she proceeded to walk away, but waved at Tails instead. ''Hi Tails!''

Tails nervously waved back at her, swallowing a lump in his throat. She pulled out her phone and walked back towards her friends.

''And remember Knuckles, after school.'' She didn't even have to look up to say it. Knuckles waved back towards her. ''Yeah. I know.''

Amy rushed into the school, forgeting to pick up a late slip. Mrs. Ashcoft didn't even call her back into the room to pick it. She shrugged and continued to work. Amy walked into the halls casually, going into her locker and picking up a few things. ''Amy.'' Cream's voice startled the pink hedgehog.

''Cream, what is it?''

''Why are you late nowadays?''

Amy shrugged. ''Doesn't matter.'' She shut her locker. ''What period am I in now?''

Cream thought for a second before the bell rung. ''I think you're in history.''

Amy nodded and rushed off to Mrs. Flinn's class.

Sonic was playing with the tips of his desk, bored at whatever Ms. Silakus was teaching. He heard something about ''perimeter'' and then something else about ''gentlemen''. He couldn't register what the old peacock was trying to teach. An overweight hippo was applying lipstick to her lips that made Sonic gag. He turned his attention back to Ms. Silakus, who was writing numbers and letters on the board.

''... During those times, we all knew that President Winson was one of the marvelous kinds and that's where Kupi got his teachings from.'' She turned to back at the class. ''If you know what I mean,'' Ms. Silakus gave a little chuckle as the bell rung. Before she could say another word, everyone was leaving the classroom.

Amy walked out of history class with her book in one hand and her cellphone in the other hand.

'Do u want me 2 walk 2 store after school?'

She quickly put her phone in her pocket once she saw Mr. Hooper coming her way with fast pacing. This made her wonder if she was in trouble. She was known as a tough girl in school, but only for good intentions. It's like playing a vigilante.