The Sweetest Revenge ~ 4

Idk wut to say but..
Lots of spelling errors.
ENJOY!
------

Chapter 4 ~ After School Life

Third Person POV

Rosy walked into the small music shop. She set her things down in the back room and cleaned up the floors a bit. She wiped down the counter and turned on the radio with fresh music playing. Last, she turned the 'closed' sigh to'open'. '' Them kids going to be coming in here knocking everything over!'' She muttered to herself, going behind the desk.

For the first couple minutes no customers came so Rosy went out to pick up some lunch across the street at 'Ams Burgers' it wasn't the best food shop, but it was the closest so she could keep an eye on her shop. Once she got back something surprised her. A green hedgehog was sitting in one of the chairs, staring down at a album. His blue eyes caught her green ones and she backed up a little.

''Scourge?'' She squinted her eyes. ''What are you doing here?'' Scourge got up from his seat and sauntered over to her with a seductive smile. He held her around the waist and pulled her towacrds him. He began kissing her neck slowly and giving bites here and there. Rosy moaned, knowing the fact that was her weak spot. ''What do you want?''

Although she didn't see it, Scourge smiled as she continued biting into her neck. ''I want you, baby.'' He looked into her jade eyes. She gave him a confused look and looked away. ''Why now?'' He wouldn't tell her. He knew he left her for a bit, only to get himself straightened out. He really wanted to see his son and daughter, but Rosy was giving him a hard time with that.

''I missed you and the kids.''

''Right.'' Her voice sounded unsure and she pushed him away from her, gently. ''Scourge, you never wanted to see your kids before so why now?'' Rosy made her way towards the cash register. Scourge followed after her, a smile forming on his face. ''Sorry if I was being wrong for trying to play daddy.''

''It's not like that, Scourge.'' Rosy rolled her eyes. '' I think you're trying to get out with paying my child support. ''

Scourge laughed. ''Child support? Are you being serious?'' She gave him an expressionless look. He stopped laughing after some time and pulled her close to him. ''Come on babe, I've missed a lot. I just want you to hold me again. I wanna do things with my kids.'' Rosy seemed to be deep in thought. She remembered giving him plenty of chances when they were young. They've been together since they were fourteen, but at that time it was an on and off attraction kind of relationship. Then they became one when she was seventeen and little Romeo was born. They broke off the relationship and decided to take care Romeo one on one. When Rosy turned nineteen she conceived Carolina and Scourge been with her for about... six months and they broke it off. Rosy is about to become twenty years old and Scourge is about to become twenty-one. So.. how's this going to work again?

''Scourge, we can't be playing this off and on game all the time!'' She huffed. ''You either want-'' Once she felt his lips travel down to her cleavage, she moaned deeply. ''S-scou-''

''Shh.'' He shushed her and picked her up bridal style. ''I won't ever leave you again.'' He whispered huskily in her ear.

Rosy soon found herself inside the back room, moaning full of pleasure.

Amy was in her locker rummaging for her text books. She couldn't find anything for a while and her locker was very messy. She promised herself to clean it up once she had that chance, but that chance never came. Cream was beside her with earphones in her head, bobbing her head to some music. Rouge was doing her make-up in the bathroom and all the students near them were screaming their heads off and running around.