The Sweetest Revenge ~ 8

Two updates in a day :D

I worked on these since Thursday

Ennnjjjooyyy

---------

Chapter 8 ~ Blue Girl...?

Third Person POV.

Sonic and Amy went down to the lab where Jules, Sonic's father, was working. He didn't notice the two teens standing, watching him at the doorway. Sonic was bored, Amy was fascinated at everything. She saw plenty of collectibles and machines working. She never seen a real scientist at work before and with Sonic as her science partner, she was sure they'd win the science fair this year. ''Wow.''

Upon hearing her voice, Jules turned around and greeted his son. ''Hey, Sonic. What are you doing here, son?''

''We need you help.'' Sonic casually walked over to his dad while Amy stayed behind andw atched from afar. ''Amy and I need help with the upcoming Science fair.'' Sonic motioned for Amy to come closer. She clung to her bookbag and smiled at the two. Jules gave her a soft smile and wave. ''Is she your new girlfriend?''

Sonic shook his head. ''She's not even my friend.'' Amy's eyes widened, but she quickly hid it well. ''We're just partners.''

''I think you should consider her as a friend-''

''Sometimes you have to work with animals you don't like.'' Sonic crossed his arms and shrugged. Amy heard enough, she set her bookbag down and stood by Jules. ''You're an amazing scientist. This lab is awesome!'' She said in complete awe. Jules rubbed the back of his neck. ''Yeah, I just used the basement of the house.''

''Science is my favorite subject.'' Jules took an admiration for Amy, as his eyes sparkled. ''Really now?'' She nodded. ''It's my highest grade in school.''

Sonic was leaning on the wall, watching Amy kiss his dad's 'butt'. He hate kiss-ups, especially a girl who was pretending to be someone she obviously wasn't. ''Can you just help us or not?'' He interrupted their conversation.

The learning had begin. Amy was soaking everything in and occasionally being Jules assistant in helping him with projects. Sonic wrote notes down. Amy and Sonic argued throughout the whole lesson before Jules had to put a stop to it. They continued to argue about their project. Jules helped them pick an important project they were assigned to work on at least two hours a day.

''With this incredible power you will be able to use energy without wasting lights.'' He held up a prototype of a small colorful cube. ''This should be the shape of it.''

''What about the energy? Where's that suppose to come from?'' Amy questioned. She was fascinated by the small object. Amy never done a project that took complete power. She was for certain that her and Sonic were going to win.

Jules went over to a shelf and looked through the books before handing it over to Amy. ''Read and get your information from there.'' He instructed.

''After I'm finished, do you want me to-''

''Keep it.'' He winked. ''You're quite the young scientist yourself.'' Sonic rolled his eyes and stood next to Amy. ''Don't lose it.''

''I'm sorry,'' Amy held her hand up to her heart, sarcastically. ''but I'm not you.'' He growled lowly, but dismissed this.

Sally was humming to the music that was blasting in her ears. Her head was nodding along and she found it hard to focus on the work in her lap. ''That doesn't even make sense!'' Sally exclaimed as she reviewed her homework. Social Studies homework was the hardest for her. She found history boring. She was more into numbers and math, her favorite class and subject. The teacher, Mr. Yogoi wasn't so bad looking either, which caught her attention in the first place.