The Sweetest Revenge ~ 5

I'm glad that you guys enjoy this book,  it's means a lot to moi :'))

Enjoooy
-----------------

Chapter 5 ~ The Hazy Treatment

Third Person POV.

Sonic and Sally were in Sonic's new bedroom. Boxes still needed some unpacking and his room did need a little clean-up so Sally made it her job to help him clean up the dirty room. Sonic wasn't happy about this idea. His mom, Aleena enjoyed having Sally around to help out. Sonic's dad, Jules couldn't care less. He was always busied in that lab of his anyways.

Sonic was straightening out his closet while Sally was unpacking boxes. She stared at a few pictures and smile at some of them. She held a picture when they both were ten years old. They were at a carnival. Sally was eating a large cotton candy and Sonic gave her the ''bunny ears'' while smiling widely. ''You still have this picture?''

Sonic turned to look at her with a sheepish grin. ''How can I not? Sweet memories.'' He went back to cleaning his closet. ''Are you going to look at pictures all day or can we get this done?'' Sally sighed deeply. One of her pet peeves was when Sonic was very impatient. He never knew when to slow things down. Thinking back, Sally noted how he never used his brains when planning. He always acted instead of noticing the consequences.

''Whatever Sonic,'' She got to work by making his bed. ''You better be lucky to even have a friend as myself, because if you didn't have me you would be cleaning up this whole messy room by yourself! Just be lucky that I have a heart to help you with something. You need to start using your brain, not everyone has feet as fast as you, jerk!''

Sonic laugh came out as a snort. ''Here we go again.'' He wiped a finger under his nose.

''Are you being a hypocrite right now?'' Sally narrowed her eyes.

''Is it that time of month again, Sal?'' Sonic laughed, earning a back slap. He rubbed the back of his head. ''Ouch! What was that for?'' He winced. Sally gave a look of triumph and began cleaning up around the room again.

They both decided to take a small break. Sally was sucking on a Popsicle while Sonic was laying on the floor with his homework in front of him. As usual, they both were bored. Sonic didn't want to start on his homework right away, but Sally kept pestering him about bad grades and how keep his homework as his first priority. In order to get out of lecturing, he took out his homework and began working on it. ''What did you get for number eight?''

Sally rolled her eyes. ''Didn't you pay attention in class?''

Sonic laughed. ''Since have you known me to do that?''

Sally shook her head, amused. ''I should've known better.'' She laughed. ''The answer I got was twenty-three.''

''Number nine?''

''Eighty.''

''Number ten?''

''Fifty-two.''

''Number eleven?''

Sally stomped her foot. ''Do it yourself! I'm not giving you all the answers!'' Sonic smirked and put his homework to the side. He got up from the floor and grabbed something on the side of his bed. In his hand was a orange bottle that said 'Mazie Hazie'.

Sally looked on with curiosity. She tried to grab for the bottle, but Sonic yanked it away from her reach. ''No touching!''

''What is it for?''

Sonic gave her that smirk she remembered so much from when they were kids. ''Something amazing. My dad made it while in his lab. Finally good for something, eh?'' He chuckled. Sally's smile faded. ''Why do you need anything like that?''