The Sweetest Revenge ~ 14

Sorry for da late update ;~;

--

Unedited

Chapter 14 ~ A Scream

Third Person POV

Sally remembered shaking Amy's hand in a nice, delicate way that made Amy think how sincere she was trying to be. Sally also saw the smile on Sonic's face when Amy tried to make amends with her. Did it work? Not at all. Sally could see the facade Amy was hiding. That beautiful smile graced her face and she hated the way Amy and Sonic walked back to the school, their hands intertwined.

It disgusted her.

Now, she was at this party. Hitting it off with a dude that wasn't her type at all. She smiled and nodded her head even though she wasn't interested at whatever he was talking about. She found out his name was Shadow. He had black fur, spiked quills with strikes of red shown. He was pretty cute, but not her type.

''That sounds terrible.'' She took a small sip of the booze she had in her hands as Shadow continue to ramble endlessly about his so-called messed up life. After watching her for a while, he stopped talking and watched her stare off into the distance. He gently put a hand on her shoulder, making her jump. ''Are you alright? You seemed zone.''

''I'm...fine.'' She took a deep breath.

''You don't seem fine,'' he chuckled. ''Seems like you went to another universe.''

She smiled at him. Shadow shook his head and took the cup of booze out her hand and dumped it in a nearby plant pot. ''That should do the trick.''

''What you do that for!" She shouted, angrily. Shadow frowned at her. ''You don't seem like the drinking type.'' He didn't want to upset her as much as she was now. She was a peculiar girl to him and once he saw her lonely. He thought it would be good to make a new friend. Slowly, he put his arm around her, making her feel tense. ''It's alright. You can talk to me.''

''You wouldn't understand.'' Sally sniffled. Shadow gingerly lifted up her chin so she can stare at him. ''I can listen, you know.'' She wanted to smile, but she couldn't. She wouldn't. What was the point anyway if she was going to end up crying again. ''Sally?''

''Amy.'' She said almost breathlessly. Shadow looked around. ''Amy?''

Sally nodded. ''Yeah.'' She lifted her finger to her chin and began shaking her head, almost growling at the thought of the pink hedgehog. ''Why do she get everything in life!?''

Shadow was taken back. ''What?''

Sally pushed Shadow away from her and stood up, her back turned away from him as she stomped away to get more booze. Shadow wouldn't take no for an answer as he quickly got up and followed her through the house of drunk teens. ''Wait up, Sally!'' He called.

''Don't talk to me!'' She huffed, drowning her drink to the last drop and refilling her cup. ''I need to drink, I need to get loose.'' She sat there for a second, staring into the eyes of Shadow, who only watched her every move carefully. After four drinks, she couldn't take it anymore so she hurriedly ran to the bathroom to vomit the beer she let sunk in. She sat there for a while, her head on the toilet seat. ''Amy.'' she seethed the name like it was poisonous, a deadly virus that must be rid of. She hate the fact that the pink hedgehog was able to steal Sonic away.