The Sweetest Revenge ~ 15

Things happen

Unedited

Chapter 15 ~ The Sweetest Revenge

Third Person POV

Sally walked along the bumpy pavement down to Amy's apartment. She knew exactly where the pink hedgehog lived and she wanted to talk to her. It was something serious. Something bothering her that she wanted to let go.

Who she wanted to let go.

She left her phone, afraid that if she had it someone would call her and change her plans. She wanted this happen. She needed this to happen. A soft sigh escaped her mouth and she looked down, a tear coming out. ''I'm sorry.'' She breathed in and out, planting lowly. ''I was selfish. I was mean. I known better.'' Sonic talked very fondly of the pink girl, so what did she have to say in a situation like this? At least she was his friend. That's all she wanted to be. It's all she needed to be.

Sonic and her would always be friends, anyway. She couldn't see a future with them together even though she did dream about being the mother to his children and his wife. She couldn't see it happening anymore. She haven't met a guy. Laying in bed one night, while singing a song she made up at the top of her head. The words implied to her life, Sonic, and Amy. She knew she was acting like a baby. Sonic could love whoever he wanted.

He did love her though. Only as a friend.

''That's enough for me.'' On her way to Amy's apartment, she saw a man. A funny old looking man that had one big eye and a small one. The flower she picked up was stuffed in her pocket. ''Sir?'' She asked, awkwardly. He was blocking her way, holding a gun. ''Sir!'' She shouted, frightened. ''You shouldn't be carrying a gun around! You could-''

''This thing?'' The old man laughed. ''Oh no, hun. This here ain't gun. This here, saver.'' What was he blabbering about? Sally tilted her head to one side. She knew what that was. And it was a gun. How was it a saver? ''Who looking for?''

''What?'' Sally perked her ears.

''Live here?''

Sally shook her head. ''A friend does.''

''Friend?'' The old man snorted. He was a bald eagle with grey fur and a furry uni-brow. His laugh was unyielding hurtful and sinister. ''I know friend name?''

''Um, you live here?'' She remembered the street Amy lived on, but the address?

''Sho' do!'' He smacked the back of his gun, laughing. ''Tell me?''

''Amy.'' Sally smiled. ''Amy Rose. You know her?'' The friendly smile that graced the eagle's features were replaced with hatred. He narrowed his eyes at her. ''Kill her.'' He said, quietly.

''What?''

''Must be dead. Bad girl.'' The gibberish he was talking was setting Sally apart.

''That's not right...sir.'' She shook her head.

''Not?''

''No.'' Sally said more firmly. ''She's my friend and you killing her will be the last thing done.''

''Don't like you.'' His voice sent chills down his spine. ''Friend dies. I pay for this.'' Suddenly he left from in front of her down to the apartments Amy lived at. Sally wasted no time following him down to the apartments. Once she got to the old ragged apartments, she couldn't see the old man any longer. Where did he disappear? With a shrug of her shoulders, she walked up to the front door. Hoping luck was on her side.