The Sweetest Revenge ~ 16

Really, its badd is this even sonamy honestly?

Unedited

//Noticed ppl stopped reading, I'm good wit dat lol// last one anyway//

Chapter 16 ~ The Sweetest Revenge pt 2

Third Person POV

Sonic remembered!

Sonic remembered it all. And it made his heart clenched thinking back on it. Jules stared at his son, waiting for an explanation, but how can Sonic explain to him what he wanted to do to Amy a while ago? It was so long ago that it didn't even matter! This was when he never got the chance to know Amy, or how she lived, who she really was. Once she opened up to him, he found her endearing to be with, to look at, to be loved.

It hurt him.

''Sonic?'' Jules shifted his weight so now he was leaning on one of his science tables. Sonic looked around, anywhere, but his dad. He stared at a chair. To be exact, the foot of the chair. A long and thoughtful process brooded his mind as he nervously began panting without even knowing it. ''Sonic!?'' Jules called more harshly. ''Sit, will you?'' Jules pulled out a seat and nodded at the chair Sonic was staring at. Sonic gulped but did as he was told.

''Why was the Weakness Bullet used, Sonic?'' Jules asked, calmly. ''This experiment wasn't suppose to be out yet! I was still working out some kinks!''

Sonic sighed before shifting his weight uncomfortably in the seat. ''I- uh,ummmm...'' What was he suppose to say? He wanted Amy to continue having black-outs all her life due to his friend's hurting? That just sounds horrible and evil. Sonic wasn't an evil guy, but Sally was crying. Her tears brought out another side of him.

''Sonic?''

Sonic and Sally were in her room. Sally was doing her hair, making herself look different as possible since Amy criticize how she looked earlier that day. Sonic had a small ball in his hand as he continued to throw it up into the air while laying in her bed. He glanced at her once, wondering why she was trying to make herself look presentable. If he inspected her much closely, he would see tears strolling down her pretty face. ''...I don't know what happened after that. Tails said he would do the part for you, you know? Afterall, Cream is also in the drama club.'' Sonic waited for her to reply, but she didn't give a single sound. He saw as she picked up the flat irons, applying it to her hair. The next thing he knew, she was burning her fur off.

''Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!'' She screamed as the pain surged through her body. Sonic, as quick as he was, pulled Sally away from the hair materials, throwing her on her own bed. Sally curled up into a ball of fur, quietly crying.

''Why are you crying?'' She didn't reply, only laying there breathing heavily. Sonic sat the edge of her bed, contemplating whether to touch her or not. ''Sally?''

''I want, uh,'' she croaked. ''I wanna be alone.'' She grabbed a small pillow from the bed and covered her face. ''Please leave.'' Her voice was muffled.

''Not until you tell me what's wrong.'' Yes, he was stubborn. She was his best friend, and if she thought he was going to leave her alone crying. She was dead wrong.

''Leave Sonic.''

''No, Sal.'' He said more, soothingly and began stroking her back. ''I'm not leaving until you tell me.''