Chapter 6 Caught

Another long upload sorry! I really am guys and thanks for being patient, again.

Your amazing and the reason why I love writing. You readers/fans are Grreat :)

**************************

Chapter 6

Caught

The t.v. roared in the background as I placed a large slice of meatloaf onto a plate with some green beans.

Sarah was in her room, I managed to sneak a coloring book under her door. Ben came home early today and I know she is still wide awake.

Grabbing his cup of orange soda and plate I placed them both in front of Ben.

His dark beady eyes hardened as I stood in front of the screen.

"What the fuck is this?!" he shouted

Out of habit I stepped back feeling my heart pound rapidly in my chest. He's angry, what did I do?

"It's meatloaf." I answered in a pathetically squeaky voice

Ben swiped his hand on the table causing the plate to smash onto the floor. It shattered into pieces with broken pieces and meat splattered on the old wood floor.

"I can see you fucking cow! Go make me some real food." he shouted as he turned his attention back to his show

"What would you like?" I asked

Ben stood up his thick brows pulling together. He kicked the table to the side, it hit my right knee but I managed to stay up.

"You talking back now, huh?" he said an evil glint in his eyes

To terrified to speak I shook my head. My legs quaked in fear as he stood inches in front of me. His dark eyes looked me over as he licked his dark thick lips.

"I'm sorry, I'll go right now."

As I turned back to the kitchen I felt something hard slam into my back. I fell onto the shattered plate. My knees stung as I tried standing.

"Your a piece of shit, got it." he said as he shoved me back down

I hissed as I fell onto my hands and knees, I could feel a sharp piece digging into my palm.

Ben grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me up. My head throbbed as I crawled onto my feet.

"Don't go thinking your any good. Your lucky I put up with your shit." he spit shaking my head violently

The throbbing turned into a intense pounding as he shook me again. In attempt to loosen his hold I reached my hands up to his stubby ones.

It seemed to only anger him. Ben tossed me to the ground, like a doll I dropped.

Without warning Ben kicked my side. Panic ran through me as I turned my belly away from him. If he knew he'd just keeping kicking me.

Ben hates that I had Sarah, he doesn't even consider her his daughter. Last time I was pregnant Ben flipped out. He claimed it wasn't his than beat me for cheating. We aren't a couple though.

I was almost through my third trimester when I lost the baby. It was a boy. A small cry left my lips as I wept for my child. My beautiful child that died.

"What the fuck did you say?!"

Not waiting for my response he turned me around so I was laying on my back. Hot tears ran down my face as I shook my head.

"You mumbled something about a boy." he growled

Please don't let him figure out I'm pregnant. Please protect my baby, I begged.