Chapter 1

I was sitting in the room thinking about my life and how its going so far. I was in the adoption clinic waiting for the perfect family to come and make me a part of their loving home. I was thinking of everything that family would have and how I'd want it to be like.

One day a woman came in searching for a daughter to make her family whole. She had blonde hair and the sweetest smile i have ever seen. The lady at the counter was describing a teen girl who had been their since she was five because her parents were murdered infront of her. She was talking about me. I cant believe I'm finally gonna get a home! After all these years they finally came.

The sweet blonde lady walked in and talked to me.

" Hey I'm Stormie. What's your name?" she asked.

"Angela." i mumbled quietly.

" Well Angela, how would you like to become part of the family?" she asked.

I could tell she was a mother, she had that motherly tone in her voice.

"I'd love to." I said causing her to hug me.

" Well, come with me and I'll take you to your new home." she said leading me to the counter so she can fill out the paperwork.

In the car, Stormie told me all about her family. She had four sons, Riker, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland and she had a daughter named Rydel. She told me about how most of her kids was in a band called R5 and her youngest, Ryland was becoming a DJ.

"Angela, I can't wait for you to meet them. Rydel was super excited when she heard that you were coming into the family." Stormie told me while smiling.

"What about your boys? What are they like?" I asked curious.

"Oh, they are the best sons anyone could ask for. Riker is a great role model and really nice to everyone. Rocky is the clown of the family, he likes to prank people at the best times. Ross is a down to Earth kid that usually sees the best in people. He is also a chatter box. Ryland is the youngest and he is really sweet, he plays football and is really positive. They all are family people and love everyone around them."

"Wow, everyone seems like they make a great family." I said smiling.

I turned to look out the window and smiled. Everything that I wanted was going as planned.