Chapter 28

Ang P.O.V.

It has been about a year and a half since I got married. The wedding was wonderful and the honeymoon was perfect. Another amazing thing happened to me since then too. That's right, I'm eight months pregnant with a baby boy. I couldn't think of having it any other way. Enough about just me, I need to tell what happened with everyone else.

Riker is now living with Angel and they are married with a beautiful baby girl named Raven. She looks a lot like her mother, but she definitely has Riker's eyes and his smile. Rydel is living with Ellington as newlyweds. Rocky moved in with Brianna after he proposed to her and now they're engaged. Allayah and Ryland are going strong and they seem really happy together. Joanna bought me and Ross that house she was talking about when I was over at her house.

The house looked a lot like Joanna's place, she got it furnished and everything. The master bedroom was huge and had a water bed with a bathroom connected to it. There was a room for the baby right next to ours and Joanna got people to paint and furnish it. There were 3 other bedrooms and bathrooms along with a huge livingroom, kitchen, dining room with a glass dining table fit for the ENTIRE family, a basement, garage, and there was even a man cave for Ross and the boys, AND a jacuzzi room!!! Aunt Joanna is AWESOME! I'm so glad I saw her again and got it touch with her.

Ross has no idea of the man cave yet, he was only able to look around a little bit and didn't get a full tour because he had to go to a photo shoot. It has massage chairs all connected to each other and underneath they light up a neon blue, which is awesome. There is a huge flat screen TV connected to a surround sound system with an xbox one and hundreds of games. It also had a huge stereo with big speakers and a blue ray player. I swear, Ross is going to love this as so will the boys.

"Baby girl, I'm home from the photo shoot." Ross shouted as he walked through the door.

I ran up to him and kissed his perfect lips. "Hey babe."

"Hi baby momma," He leaned down to kiss my baby bump, "Hey little buddy. I missed you so much while I was gone." He stood up and kissed my lips again.

"I'm so glad you're here Ross, so now I can show you the rest of the tour of our new home." I said smiling.

I showed him around the rest of the house and he got more and more excited. I decided to show him the man cave last.

"Okay, there is one last thing you need to see."

"Babe, does this house ever stop getting bigger?" He asked laughing.

"Trust me Ross, you'll love it. Just put this blind fold on."

He looked at me with disbelief before reluctantly putting it on. I led him to the man cave before ripping the blind fold off.

"Oh my god! Ang I love your aunt, is this seriously for me?!" Ross asked in excitement.

"Of course it is. You and the boys can spend a lot of guy time in here." I said smiling.

"Gosh I love you Ang. So much." He said kissing me.

The door bell rung and we pulled away. Ross ran up the stairs to answer the door. I'm guessing it was the boys and Ross wanted to show off his man cave. I walked upstairs to just in time to see Ross open the door.

"Guys I have a man cave and it is awesome! It has everything."

"Well come on man, let's go test it out." Riker said and all the boys ran back downstairs and soon I heard the stereo and the sound of Black Ops.

The girls and I decided to just sit and chat in the living room. Angel sat Raven on her lap as we all sat down and got comfortable.

"Ang, how do you manage to get such a big house like this?" Angel asked as she bounced her daughter on her knee.