Chapter 22

Ang P.O.V.

"What do you mean you came here to help? Won't they know you left?"

I asked when Mia came in the door.

"I snuck out before they started preparing. They're coming tomorrow evening so you need to be prepared by then. I already checked and they dont have any weapons, but that doesn't mean they're unarmed. Be ready for anything." Mia answered.

"How many are they?" Angel asked looking concerned.

"Five, small number but they are professional. Angel and Brianna, you two are going to have to be somewhere else, away from this fight." She looked at them two before looking at me.

"You're going too. If Steve saw that you betrayed him, he'll try killing you first." I told her and she widened her eyes.

"What?! I told you I wanted to help." She argued.

"You did by telling me this and you'll be helping by taking Angel and Brianna somewhere. Maybe to Allayah's since no one else is there, but just take them away from here and don't let them come back until I tell you it's over." I instructed.

"Okay then, come on guys we have to leave now." Mia said getting ready to leave.

"Wait, you said they're coming tomorrow evening. Can't they just stay for tonight and leave in the morning? You know, have some time with your sister." Riker said frantically holding onto Angel.

After some convincing and Riker along with Rocky begging, Mia finally agreed to stay the night so Angel and Brianna could be with the boys before they had to leave. We were all crashing in the living room and they were leaving by morning. I cuddled up against Ross on the love seat with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. Everyone else was sprawled out on the floor with a pallet they made. Mia was laying on the couch, trying to go to sleep. After a few minutes, I heard a light snore coming from Ross. I looked up and smiled, it was great to be back. I looked over at Mia who was still awake.

"Hey, thanks for coming. I know it was probably hard to leave someone who you thought was your dad." I whispered, being sure I didn't wake up Ross or anyone else.

She looked at me and smiled, "Well when your only sister tells you something that makes perfect sense to protect you, you believe her."

"We need to get to sleep, a big day ahead of us and we need to be up and prepared. I love you sis, good night."

"Love you too Ang." She turns and goes to sleep.

I layed my head on Ross' chest again before slowly falling asleep.

*****Next Morning*******

I woke up and Mia, Angel, and Brianna were already gone. Riker was on the couch, looking unsteady. I got off the love seat slowly, not wanting Ross to wake up and went over to Riker.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked, then mentally kicked myself for even asking that.

"Yea, I'm fine. Its just that......what if this doesnt turn out the way we all thought it would. What if....what if they end up killing us and get away with it. What if you get hurt or possibly killed? What if I never get to see Angel again? What if....."

I interrupted him, "What if unicorns lost their horns and pigs could fly? Riker, none of that will happen. You know why, because we have what they will never have. We have each other and also, we are a step ahead of them."

He looked up, "How's that?"

I smirked, "First, they dont know that we know they're coming and plus, I have security footage that way we know where they will be coming from."  I pulled out my phone and clicked on something I put on there to view the cameras. I clicked on the one that would show the living room and showed Riker.

He grabbed my phone and looked at it. "What the heck?" He looked to where the camera would be in the room and waved at it. "When did that get there?"

"When you and Angel were visiting Ross, I had Brianna come here and hook them up. Plus I messed with it to where if the cameras see Steve or someone who works with him, it will notify me right away. Nothing bad will happen, just maybe a few cuts and bruises, but that's all. We will work together and take them down." I assured him with a smile.

He smiled back and gave me a hug, "Thanks Ang, sorry we didnt wake you up when the girls left. We thought that you needed your rest."

"It's alright, was Rocky up to see Brianna before she left?"

"Yea, he was a nervous wreck, so when she actually left he decided to go back to sleep. That way he wouldn't think about it."

I looked around the room to see that Rydel wasn't there. "Riker, where's Rydel?" I asked still looking around.

"She went over to visit Ratliff before this whole fight started tonight and promised to be back before them. To be honest, I dont want her to fight either, she could get hurt." Riker said looking down.

"Riker I know you're protecting your baby sister and all, but we all need to fight together. She cant stay at anyone's house because someone will see that she isn't here and probably sneak out to find her. The reason Angel, Bri, and Mia are hiding is because Steve has no idea who they are or that Mia came to help us. If it was up to me, I wouldn't have any of you here to fight, just me...."

"No, I wouldn't let you fight alone and neither would Ross. We're all here to help you I  something that involves all of us.Thats who they are after." Riker interrupted.

Just then, I hear a thud and we stop talking.

"Ow! Last time I sleep on the love seat. I'm taking the couch for now on." I heard Ross mumble.

I giggled a bit, "Are you alright baby?"

"Yea, I'm fine. What time is it?" Ross asked.

I looked on my phone and it showed '12:00 pm.'

"Crap, we need to get everything ready. We only know they're coming in the evening, but not the actual time." I said getting off the couch.

I woke everyone up and put all of the covers where they were supposed to be so they werent in the way.

I walked back into the living room where everyone else was, "Okay, I'll tell you what the plan is when Ryde-" I'm cut off when I hear the door open.

Rydel walks in the room and Ratliff follows her, "Hey guys, Ratliff decided that he wants to help us."

We all agreed and I got everyone's attention. "Okay, this is the plan...."

Mia P.O.V.

I had the girls leave with me early in the morning since the place I was taking them to was kind of far. I had Angel and Bri in the living room with Allayah while I took a shower. I stayed in there awhile thinking about how dumb I was to think that Steve was my dad and all those times that was evidence that proved he wasnt my father. There was never any baby pictures of me and Ang, we dont look anything like him or Derek.

I finished my hair and got out and got dressed. I walked into the living room and stopped where I was. Brianna and Angel were out of sight.

"Allayah, where did the girls go?"

"They said something about helping out the Lynch family and left."

"What?! Oh no this cant be happening! Allayah I'm leaving to chase after them and you need to stay put!"

"That was my plan!" She said, I believe she doesnt know what's going on.

I ran outside and headed for my car. I have to get there before they do or they will get hurt, bad!

--------------------

Only 8 more chapters left OMG!!!! Vote and comment!:)

                                                                              -Elisa<3