Chapter 5

Me and Rydel were getting some food ready for the sleepover we planned 3 days ago at Rylands party. We had pizza, popcorn, cookies, brownies, basically alot of junk food. We were waiting on the brownies when Riker and Rocky came in.

"No dont even think about it. This food is for us. Not you." Rydel said blocking the food.

"Thats alot of food dont you think?" Riker said chuckling a little.

"We love food. What do you expect from us?" I said laughing as well.

"Come on, just one cookie?" Rocky begged.

Rydel shook her head while crossing her arms, still standing between the food and the boys.

"I know Ang would let us, wouldnt you?" Riker said giving me the puppy eyes.

That was the Lynch superpower. Anyone would do everything their way and all they had to do was make that face. I closed my eyes so I wouldnt see them and shook my head.

"Aw man." The boys pouted walking out the room.

"Where you going tonight?" Rydel asked before they left.

"Well we were gonna stay here but since you dont want any 'boyfriends' here, were going to the movies to see Captain America 2. Which is the bomb."

I scoffed playfully. "Please Iron Man is way better than any of them combined."

Riker mimicked me playfully as they left. On their way out you heard Rocky mumble to Riker, "sounds exactly like Ross."

I froze. Ross. He still hadnt talked to me ever since the morning of Ryland's party. I guess I was right when I said that he only smiled since it was his little brothers birthday. Still, Ross had to get comfortable with me like the rest of the family in order for my plan to work. Nevermind about the plan, this was bothering me. Why does he not like me?? This was practically eating my insides. What was so wrong with me that Ross didnt like?

"ANGELA!!" Rydel shouted playfully waving her hand in my face to get me back to reality. "Youve been doing that quite a lot lately. Is there something you need to tell me?" She asked a little concerned.

I just shook my head. "Im fine, just nervous that they wont like me." Rydel laughed.

"Angela, they already like you. You dont need to be nervous." I laughed too realizing she was right. "Brownies are done." She said running to the oven.

"You shouldnt shout that. Ross and Ryland are still here and like all of them, they'll probably rush in here like a herd of buffalo." I said smiling at her.

She laughed and went to go get the door.

While she was gone Ryland came in and tiptoed to the brownies and tried to take a piece. "Ow! Crap thats hot!" He yelped.

I laughed, "well what do you expect? They just got out of the oven. I mean she shouted that out not too long ago."

He smiled, "Dont tell her I was in here. Okay?"

"Too late." Rydel said from behind him. He jumped back as Rydel smirked evilishly. She grabbed a water bottle and started squirting him.

"Okay I'll get out! Stop I surrender!" Ryland yelled running out of the room.

"Well that was easy." Angel said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey wheres Rocky?" Brianna asked walking in behind her.

"No. The boyfriends are not here to ruin this. I made them leave."Rydel said pointing the bottle at Brianna.

Brianna immediately put her hands up in surrender. "Okay, I get it." Everyone laughed.