Chapter 17

Ang P.O.V.

I replayed what happened over and over again in my head. I told Ross everything about me and my secrets,  I ran away and got hit by a car, getting a bunch of cuts and bruises, and then I woke up, saw Ross and bolted again. I sat down on my bed and looked at my leg. Most of the cuts healed and only a few bruises remained. Its been nearly two weeks since I ran away. I havent seen any of them at all and I dont know if they're safe or not. I cant reveal myself to them otherwise they will want to take me back which will make the trouble start all over again. All I know that Ross is still looking for me, he tries texting me everyday hoping I'll respond. Every now and then I'll see him without him seeing me. If they're in town at the same time as me, I'll watch over them making sure they're safe at that moment. But, that was a week ago. I dont know about them this week or anything which worries me. There's no R5 updates or anything like that.I've been staying at a hotel and got a part-time job down at 'Get Shaved' to help me out with money while I've been gone. I was heading out to get some food so I threw on a white overcoat with black leggings. I put on my boots and my hat before going out the door.

After getting all my groceries, I was almost to the check-out line when I heard familiar voices in the aisle beside me. I peek through the cracks of the shelves and see Ross, Riker, and Angel.

"Look Ross, its been two weeks since she ran away. It's been two weeks since you last ate. You need to eat something. Here pick out anything in this store and we'll make it for dinner." Angel told Ross, he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I dont care whats for dinner, I just want her back."

I could tell Riker couldn't take it anymore. He couldnt stand watching as his little brother starved himself. "Dude, you said so yourself! She left you so she could protect you! Do you really think that starving yourself will keep you safe from anything that comes our way?!"

"I dont care about my safety! I care about her! I have no idea if shes safe or not. I couldnt live with myself knowing that she could be dead somewhere and all I had to do to keep her safe, was run faster so I could catch her. I could've made sure she didnt run away, but now she's gone." Ross says tearing up.

This was killing me. I had to do something without revealing myself, I got out my phone and texted Angel.

Hey, I'm always around and I'll always be safe. I'll be here to watch over you and make sure everyone is. Ross, you need to eat and stay healthy. Be prepared for anything for me please. And Riker, take care of them and be the big brother you are and the one I know you can be. I love you all and wish I could be there and actually with you, but it's too dangerous.  Hopefully this will all end and I can see you in person. Love you.-Ang

I watched as Angel took her phone out of her pocket. "Guys, Ang texted me!" She squilled before reading the message out loud.

"Wait, that means she's here. We-we have to find her. She must be around us somewhere." Ross said weekly.

Crap.

I started walking fast towards the restroom so they wouldn't see me. I was halfway there then stopped.

Something didnt feel right.

I turned around and headed back to where I was before. On my way there I had to dodge Riker and Angel who were still trying to find me. I come up to an aisle and see Ross on the floor, pale and weak. He's still breathing but he must've blacked out.

I run over to him and lift up his head up, "Ross...Ross wake up."

"An....Angela?" I hear him mumble.

"Yes, its me. Come on, we got to get you to a hospital." I lift him up and he leans on me for support as we get into my rental car. He sits in the passenger seat with his head on my shoulder as I drove.