Chapter 4

First it was the call now I had to deal with this voicemail. No. I didn't want any more stress from her right now. I put my phone in my pocket and continued cooking for Ryland's party. Him and Ross were going to be here in 30 minutes and we really needed to hurry up and get everything finished before they did come.Out of nowhere, this girl around my age with dark hair comes running into the kitchen.

"Hey Angel! Its so nice to see you again." Stormie says giving her a big hug.

"Hey Stormie its nice to see you too." I went back to my business and fixed up the finishing touches on the mac n cheese.

"Oh, Angela this is Angel, Riker's girlfriend" Stormie introduced us.

"Oh, hey our names are alike.haha" Angel said smiling a dorky smile.

"Is that my beautiful girlfriend's voice I hear?" I could hear Riker say from the other room.

He popped his head in the doorway of the kitchen."Yes it is." He walked towards her and hugged her from behind.

"Excuse me, I'm expecting my boyfriend any minute. " she said turning around in his arms.

He smiled his famous dorky smile and kissed her. "Im sure he wouldn't mind you being with a sexy man like me." He said making everyone laugh.

"You two are such dorks. You're perfect for each other." Rocky said coming into the room.

He walked over to where I was."Yay, there's mac n cheese!" He did a weird dance.

Me, Angel, and Rydel laughed. "Yea, we're the dorks." Angel said still laughing.

"All of you are dorks and I love it. Now lets get back to work. We have 20 minutes chop chop." Stormie said shooing the boys out the kitchen.

We got all the food done and now we were hiding in the backyard waiting for their return. They finally opened the screen door and everyone jumped out of their hiding spots.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Ryland jumped back shocked.

He looked around and started smiling. "Oh my gosh, guys! You didnt have to do this."

I walked up to him,"Well we wanted to. Happy Birthday Ryland."

During the party I met a whole lot of people. I met Rocky's girlfriend, Brianna, who was very nice. I met the Lynch's family and friends. I also met Ratliff's family which I could tell where he got his silliness from. Right now, I was talking to the girls(Rydel,Angel, and Brianna).

"I honestly did not know that the guys were dating." I said looking at them.

"Yea, I think Ross and Ryland are the only ones that are single." Rydel said.

I looked over at her and smiled."So does that mean you're dating someone too?"

She blushed. "I'm actually single. I've been single in like forever. "

I widened my eyes."So...you never had a boyfriend?"

She shook her head and smiled. "But, you're Rydel Lynch. You could date any guy you want. You're gorgeous, funny, smart. How can you not have a boyfriend?" She laughed before saying, "

"Once you're in this family its difficult to get a boyfriend because all the boys that are already here. You'll have to get used to it Angela."

"I thought you were dating Ellington..." I said confusingly.

"Actually alot of people did. Theres even a ship name for it. 'Rydellington'" I nodded my head.

"We should have a sleepover! All four of us! That way we can get to know more about Angela and she can get to know us!" Angel suggested eagerly changing the subject.

"Yea we should. That'd be great!" Rydel agreed.

She looked over at me and I nodded my head. This was going to be fun. Rocky and Riker came over with something behind their backs. This couldnt be good. Without warning they took out two water guns and started squirting water all over us. We ran over to where the table was and we hurried to grab some water guns ourselves. It was a full on war. Brianna and Rydel teamed up and started going after Rocky, while Angel and I soaked Riker.

"Wait lets attack Ross and Ryland. " Riker said trying to get out of being the prey.

We walked behind where the boys were sitting. I aimed my water gun at the back of Ross' head along with Angel and Brianna. Riker, Rocky, and Rydel covered their spots behind Ryland.

"Ready......aim.....FIRE!!!" Riker said shouting the last part. We soaked their heads.

Ross turned around smiling but it dropped when he saw me. He looked at me then looked at the floor.

"Well, are you just gonna stand there or get revenge with me?" Ryland asked looking at his big brother.

All of a sudden Ross shot a playful glare at Riker and Rocky knowing it was probably their idea. "Uh oh" they chorused as they started running, Ross right behind.

Ryland looked at us."They always leave me with the girls." We laughed and started squirting him again. Little did we know, he had a gun of his own,a more powerful one. He grabbed it and starting shooting water at us. Since it had a powerful spray we ran. We shot anything and everything in our way during the battle.

Afterwards, we had to clean. While collecting plates I couldn't help but think about Ross. I'm surprised he actually played along with us even with me there. Who am I kidding he only did it because it's for his little brother. Anyways i still didn't listen to the voicemail because i know what its about and im not piling on more problems. I shook my head to stop thinking about stuff. Everything will go as planned and i can finish what I'm suppose to do. That is IF things go as planned.