Chapter 15

Ross P.O.V.

We pulled into our driveway before turning off the car. Riker stayed in his seat and turned towards me. "You know, you took your chances and probably would have risked your life if you had to just for her. I don't really think we ever need to worry about her getting hurt. You're always going to be there to protect her and not let anything happen to her. Tonight, we looked everywhere for her just so you could see if she's safe." He said smiling at me.

I smiled back at him, " Well, I love her and would do anything for her."

"Then she's really lucky to have you. You're a great guy."

"Thanks. Now, can we stop getting all mushy and go inside? I'm hungry and pretty sure everyone is waiting on us." Riker laughed and got out of the car.

We walked in and Riker got attacked by Angel with a hug. He hugged her back, "I missed you Angelcakes."

"Missed you too Rikeybear."

I rolled my eyes before going to the kitchen wanting to see my Ang. She was turned the other way, making something on the counter. I walked up and hugged her from behind as I hid my face in the crook of her neck.

"Where did you and Riker run off to?" She asked continuing to fix up her sandwich.

"Well, when you left I forgot to mention something to you. When I headed to the store to tell you, I couldn't find you anywhere and I got worried. So, we looked everywhere until Angel finally called us telling me you were here." I said looking down at her.

She cut her sandwich in half before turning around, having her backside leaning against the counter. "What was it you needed to tell me?" I took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing...

After telling her everything I knew about Derek, Mia, and 'Him', I looked at her on the verge of tears. Angela hugged me tightly. She pulled back before looking up into my eyes.

"Ross, we dont have to worry about anything. I'll never see Derek again, he is completely cut out of my life and I'll be safe as long as I'm with you." She reached up on her tiptoes and we shared a kiss full of pashion.

Like before, sparks flew everywhere. We stayed like that for so long, we didnt realize that Rocky walked in. He cleared his throat loudly so we could hear him. We pulled away quickly, hoping he wouldn't make a big deal out of this. Instead, he had a smirk on his face.

"Thats my little brother." He chuckled before heading to the microwave to pop some popcorn. "Oh, I wouldn't tell anyone else about your relationship just yet. Some people might freak out. Not going to say any names but.....its the three girls in the other room." I looked at him confused.

"There's four girls in the other room."

  "Allayah won't freak out as much." He chuckled.

The microwave beeped and we got the drinks ready. Ang grabbed her plate with her sandwich and followed us into the living room where everyone was scattered. Angel and Allayah made a pallet on the floor where them, Riker, and Ryland would sleep along with Rydellington ;). Brianna was covered up on the big couch where her and Rocky would sleep. Which left the love seat to me and Ang. I wasnt complaining, I'd love to snuggle with her through out the night. We all got comfortable and when the girls weren't looking and paying more attention to the movie, I cuddled closer to Ang. She looked at over and handed me half of her sandwich with hot flamins on the inside of it. I gave her a weird look.

She leaned in towards me. "Just try it, you'll like it. Trust me." She whispered taking a bite of her half. I looked at my half and shrugged before taking a bite. I was surprised, it was really good. I looked at her amazed.

"This is delicious." I whisper yelled.

She smiled, " I knew you'd like it." We finished the sandwich and halfway through the movie Ang started dozing off. I leaned down and kissed her head. "I love you and will always be here." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." I heard her mumble.

Ang P.O.V. next day

I watched as Ross looked around at all the lifeless bodies of his family on the ground. I couldn't believe I did this.

He looked at me with tears running down his face. "A..Angela, h-how could you? How could you kill my family right infront of me?!" He sobbed loudly.

"I-I'm s-sorry! I had to, it's why I was brought here!" I cried, tears down my cheeks.

"I thought you loved me!!"

"I do!"

"Then why? Why are you doing this to me? I loved you and you repay me by killing everyone I love."

I sniffed before lifting the gun up, pointing it at Ross.

His eyes widened, "Wait..Ang please!! Please don't do this! I love you! Please!" Ross pleaded.

I cried more, "I'm sorry Ross. I have to." I said putting my finger on the trigger.

He looked deep into my eyes like a lost puppy. "Ang...I love you."

I hesitated with the trigger. "I love you too Ross."

BANG!!!!!!!

----------------------

AHHHH!!!!!! I NEED COMMENTS ASAP!!!

                                                                      -Elisa<3