Chapter 30 ***last chapter***

Ang P.O.V.

Ross and I walked out to the car with Romeo in my arms. I put Romeo in his carseat before buckling up in the passenger seat.

"You ready to go home baby girl?" Ross asked looking at me and smiling. I smiled back before reaching over and giving Ross a big kiss.

"I love you Ross so much." I said kissing him again.

"I love you too Ang, well lets get to the house where everyone is waiting for Romeo's arrival." Ross started the car and we headed back to our house.

When Ross pulled into the garage, he turned off the car and sat there for a while.

"Are you alright babe?" I asked Ross. He smiled and chuckled a little.

"I'm fine, great actually. Ever since you had Romeo, I've been having I guess visions hou would call them. Anyway they were all about us in the future with our son and each one makes me happier." He says smiling.

"I know what you mean. In fact, I've had one before at one point." I said remembering the moment like it was yesterday.

"Really, when?"

"That time I ran away and you got in the hospital. I was looking at you on the hospital bed, and I just visualized it. There was also that time......" I stopped talking as I thought of my nightmare.

"What's wrong baby?" Ross asked looking concerned knowing it was something bad. Man, he could read me like a book.

"Nothing, it was just a nightmare I had the day before our wedding." I said looking down at my hands.

"What happened in it?" Man, he asks to many questions and I can't lie about it.

"Well, we had our boy and I was standing above his crib, remember this was before I even got pregnant. Well, out of nowhere I hear Derek's voice before I feel a blade going through me. Afterwards, he took our son.......I just feel like something is going to happen!" I exclaim.

He wraps his arms around me as I cry on his shoulder silently. "Shh baby girl, he is long gone and he is not coming back. Trust me babe, I'll protect you."

I try to calm myself down as I wipe away some of my tears. "Gosh, I probably look terrible to even go inside. Everyone will see it."

He takes his thumb and wipes off the remaining tears, "Baby, you look beautiful.  Nothing less, now lets go." He pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much Ross."

"I love you more." He replied, smiling.

I shook my head as I got Romeo out of the car, "Nope, not possible. I love you way more." I hurried up and opened the door to the basement to go inside before he could say anything else.

We were greeted by the whole family along with some of our friends including Laura, Maia, Calum, Raini, Joanna, and everyone even Mia. I haven't gotten a chance to actually meet Ross' cast except a few times at the studio and such. Everyone greeted me and the baby.

I went into the kitchen to get a drink when a girl with red hair came up to me. She had piercing blue eyes and looked around my age.

"Hey Ang, it's so nice to meet you." She said.

"It's nice to meet you too, umm what is your name?" I asked curiously.

"Oh yea right. Haha, I'm one of Mia's friends, Chelsea."

I stiffened up as soon as I heard that name. There is no way that she is the same Chelsea as....no Angela you're just over thinking things. There is plenty of people that have the same names. It couldn't be her.

"Well I'm glad you are here. Um, excuse me but I have to go feed Romeo."

I walked fastly out of the kitchen and grabbed Ross' arm as I dragged him to the other room.

"Woah, what's going on Ang?"

"Chelsea. The girl you called a restraining order on. What did she look like?"

Ross looked confused before describing her. "She had black hair with hazel eyes. She had a year round tan and if looks could kill, I wouldn't know how many times I've died because she can't be near me."

I laughed a little, "Right. Sorry for bringing her up."

He laughed too, "It's perfectly fine babe, why do you ask?"

"There's a girl here named Chelsea and I needed to make sure it wasn't her."

"Listen, I'm sure she is far away. She has to be because she can't be within 500 feet from me." He gave me a small but sweet peck on the lips. "Let's go back to the party." I stood still for a few and Ross came back to where I was. "Okay, I'll look at her and tell you if she looks like the Chelsea you're worried about."

"Be careful."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." Ross kissed me before leaving the room. I went ahead and went to where everyone was and took Romeo back from Riker.

Ross P.O.V.

I walked into the kitchen to see the girl Ang was talking about. She had red hair, so far different looks. Her back was facing me so I got her attention. "Hey, how are you liking the party?"

She turned around and looked at me, dead in the eye. "Oh Ross, I'm absolutely loving the party."

I widened my eyes when I saw her face, she might have dyed her hair and got contacts but I can still tell. "Really Chels? You think that you can dye your hair and change your eye color and I wouldn't recognize you?"

"Well I was hoping you didn't notice, but I've been thinkin about you." She said as she got closer to me.

I backed up into the counter, "Chelsea, if you don't leave right now, I will call the police and tell them all about the hit you called."

"Are you gonna include the part where your wife was the one suppose to kill you." She smirked devilishly.

"Chelsea, leave now!" I yelled, but not loud enough to interrupt the party.

"Okay, I'll leave now, but I will be back." After that, she forced her lips onto mine. I stood there shocked before pushing her off.

"Out."

She walked to the door, "Tell your son I said happy 5th birthday." Then she left.

I stood there feeling multiple things. Scared, Nervous, Disgusted, Confused, and Angry. I couldn't tell Ang about this, it will just make things worse and worry her too much.

Ang P.O.V.

Ross never told me if that was Chelsea or not, he just told me not to think about it so I tried. It was hard though. After the party, I go to put Romeo in his crib. After I lay him down, I see a note on his dresser.

I pick it up and read,

"Hey there Ang,

You may think this is all over but it never will be until you all are dead. I may be in prison, but people always find a way out and trust me I will too. I'll be sure to pay you a visit and it will be one hell of a visit. I hope you enjoy your family right now, because you may never see them again once I get out. Please enjoy the few years you have with your son for me. And be extra sure to tell him how much you love him every night because who knows if it's the last night you'll see him. I hope your son has a great 5th birthday when it comes, that is if it comes.

                                                                                 -Love Derek"

-----------------

Last chapter!!!!!! I will be working on another story and the sequel to this book will be out in 3 months. Sequel is called Secrets Never End. I love you all have a great day:)

                                                                                               -Elisa <3