Chapter 29

Ang P.O.V.

Riker held onto me while Rydel went and got Ross from downstairs.

"Ang, just breathe. Once Ross gets up here, we will go to the hospital." Riker said trying to calm me down.

"I know how to breathe Riker, I'm not stupid!" I yelled at him, trying to breathe through another contraction.

He looked over at Angel, "I thought I would only have to deal with this when your pregnant." He kind of whined.

"Oh my gosh, stop your whining! Ross! Get your ass up here so we can go to the damn hospital!" I yelled once again.

"Okay, I'm up here. Geez, why do you have to yell?" Ross asked as he took me from Riker and we headed to the car. I didn't answer him all I did was give him the death glare.

We all got to the hospital at record time. Ross rushed me in and they immediately got me a room. Ross stood by my side the entire time comforting me while I went through the contractions. The doctor came in and we got this thing started.

----after birth----

The doctor took my newborn baby boy to the cleaning room as the family entered the room. They all had smiles and they couldn't wait to see the baby.

I looked over at Riker who was next to Angel, holding his sleeping daughter.  "Sorry for going off on you Riker. You have no idea what going into labor can do to you." I said laughing.

He laughed back, "Don't worry Ang, my wife did the same thing. I'm used to it."

Just then a doctor walked in the room, "Hey Mr. and Mrs.Lynch I'm Dr. Smallwood. I'm a pediatrician and I will need daily check ups with your son. Is there any questions?"

"Umm, is there a specific reason why he was born a full month early?" I asked her.

"That actually happens a lot. There is nothing specifically wrong with the child. He just developed faster than most babies do. So there is nothing to worry about. Would you like to see him?" She asked smiling.

We all shook our heads yes eagerly. She left and brought him in, handing him to me. "What would you like to name him?"

I looked at Ross and he smiled so we went with the name we agreed on last week. "His name is Romeo Anthony Lynch." I said looking at Dr.Smallwood.

We named him after Ross' favorite movie and he took Riker's middle name because he was one of my best friends. Riker smiled widely at the name choice. I smiled too and looked down at the little baby in my arms. He was now a part of my life for only a little bit now, and I already loved him more than anything else on this world. I held onto his little figure in my arms. I looked up at Ross and his eyes were filled with hope as he looked down at our creation.

"You wanna hold him?" I asked Ross.

He looked at me, "Can I?"

I reached Romeo up as Ross held onto him as if it was the last time he would see him. "Hey little buddy, I'm your daddy and we are going to have so much fun as you grow up." Ross cooed in a childish voice.

"Aww" Rydel and Stormie said as Rydel held a video camera. Ross looked up at the camera then smiled. He leaned down and handed me Romeo before kissing me on the lips.

Everyone around the room had their chance to see Romeo. The doctor said that Romeo and I could go home tomorrow, so everyone but Ross left to get the house set up. When the doctor took Romeo into the baby room for him to sleep, Ross laid next to me on the hospital bed. He played with my dirty blonde hair as we talked.

"I'm so glad we are starting our own family and I can't believe I'm a father." Ross said happily.

"I know baby and I can't wait until we are back home living our happy lives with us, Romeo, and hopefully more on the way."

"Definitely more on the way." Ross kissed my forehead and continued playing with my hair until I fell asleep.

Ross P.O.V.

I looked at Ang as she slowly fell asleep. I smiled to myself thinking about her and my new baby boy.

"Romeo, Ross it's time for dinner!" My beautiful wife shouted from inside the house.

Romeo looked at my with the styrofoam football still in his little hands. I ran up to him by surprise and tossed him over my shoulder. He started screaming and laughing as I ran to the patio that was connected to the kitchen. I opened the screen door and popped my head in.

"Hi there gorgeous." I said looking at Ang who was walking back and forth between the kitchen and dining room, setting the table.

"Hey handsome."  She said looking at me then she looked behind me, "Hey little man."

"Hi mommy, what's for dinner?" Romeo asks running to the dining table.

"Today, little man is chicken fettuccine. You'll love it." She said, looking at me then smiling before heading to the dining room.

----during dinner----

"So Romeo, your birthday is next week. Are you excited?"  I asked as he played with his fork before eating a bite.

"I'm so excited, is uncle Riker still coming over and everything?"  He asked with excitement.

"Of course, everyone is going to be there for your 5th birthday." Ang said smiling.

I smiled at the fact he was already 5. Boy, he sure did make our lives better.

I woke up the next morning right next to my fabulous wife who was having her beauty sleep. I slowly got up, trying not to wake her up.

I went into the baby room to see my baby boy sound asleep. I couldn't wait until we brought him home today.

"He looks a lot like his father." Ang said, making me jump.

I smiled, "He might look like me, but he sure does know how to make me love him easily like his mother."

She smiled before kissing me on the lips. "You ready to go home with our son's first time?"

I smiled before kissing her again.

---------------------

Chapter 29!!!! One last chapter before this book is done.

                                                                                             -Elisa <3