Chapter 8

Ross P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a slight snoring in my ear. I looked over to see Angela's head on my shoulder sound asleep. I smiled to myself, she looked so peaceful. This was probably one of the only moments she'd look like this. She always looked a bit.....nervous or scared I guess you could call it. I never knew why she looked like that, she just did. I just shrugged it off and checked the time on my phone. 4:48. I put my phone back down and lean back and let Ang sleep on me. It felt nice. And....comforting. She started to shiver, I kinda reached over to where Rocky was sleeping and snatched his cover away. I gently put the cover on her as I saw a small smile form on her face as she slept. Then I drifted off to sleep myself.

I woke up again to Angela tapping me on the head. I stirred awake as I saw a smile spread across her face.

"Ross, wake up so I can get off the couch." she giggled. My head was on her chest as she was layed on her back.

"Oh, sorry about that." I said getting up kinda embarrassed.

"Its okay. when your tired, you'll do anything." I nodded my head as I went into the kitchen.

I stopped suddenly and looked around. Where is everyone? I walked back into the living room where Ang was.

"Hey Ang, where's everyone at?" She shrugged her shoulders before picking up the covers.

Just then my phone fell out of the cover we shared. I picked it up to see any messages. Nothing.

"Hey, there's a letter." Ang said picking a piece of paper up off the table.

      Ross,

    Me and the others went to do something Angel and my Briboo dragged us to. We would of woke you up but it really looked like you guys needed to sleep. Be back in an hour and dont try anything on Angela. ;)

                                                                                                           -Rocky

"Wow! Thats Rocky for you." I chuckled nervously as she did the same thing. "So, pancakes?"

She scoffed playfully, "Duh!"

We laughed as we went into the kitchen and she convinced me to let her make the pancakes as I waited in the livingroom. I dont know why I had to go to the livingroom, but she made me. A few minutes later she came in with two plates of chocolate chip pancakes!

"oh my god! They look delicious, I cant wait to see how they taste!" I said making her giggle.

I took the first bite and it felt like heaven in my mouth. I moaned as I chewed up the best piece of food I have ever eaten.

I looked over at her, "Can you be my personal chef and not cook for anyone else. Cause I want to keep this magical thing a secret and keep it to myself and you of course."

She laughed before nodding, "Sure."

After eating my pancakes and having her cook me three more plates, I was finally stuffed and everyone out of nowhere finally come into the house.

"Guess what we did while you two were here." Riker said all ready to begin bragging.

I stood up, "Whatever it is, its nowhere near better than what happened here."

Rocky looked at me funny. "Yea sure....anyways the girls took us to this really cool rollerskating place and it played the greatest music. Now beat that."

I shot up, "Oh yea, Ang made me the best pancakes in the whole world. It tasted like heaven."

Angela rolled her eyes, "What happened to keeping it a secret?"

I just shrugged my shoulders as Rocky scoffed loudly getting everyones attention, "I'll believe it when I see it."

Ang went into the kitchen and came back to the living room with a plate. "See for yourself." She held the plate towards his face.

When everyone was done eating the pancakes, Ang had a confident look on her face.

"Wow, Ang I stand corrected." Rocky said impressed, "Those are the best damn pancakes I've ever had."

Everyone laughed.

"Well, I'm glad you liked them."

"Can you be my personal chef?" Riker asked before I jumped up, "Nononono, I asked first. She's MY personal chef."

Ang pulled me back while giggling,  "Chill out Ross. I already agreed to being your chef." I stuck my tongue out at all the boys while laughing at them.

I sat down in my chair before sighing, "IM BORED!!!"

Ang patted my back, "Dont worry we'll do something." she reassured me.

Ring Ring. Ang's phone rang as she ran into the other room to answer it. Wow that was strange. Usually if someone was to call, she'd answer it right then and there. Maybe, it was a certain person. But, who would know her that we dont know? I doubt she saw anyone else outside of the adoption clinic that we didn't know. Did she????

------------

Heyy!!! Tell me what you think of the book and what do you think is going to happen next!!!! have a nice day!!!