Chapter 9

Angela P.O.V.

I ran in the living room to see if the call was highly important. Nope, it was just Angel.

I sighed with relief before answering it. "Hey whats up?"

"ANGELA!!!!! WHY DIDNT YOU AND ROSS COME WITH US TO THE ROLLER RINK?!?!"

"Sorry, they didnt wake us up." I said giggling.

"Well, how about you come down here and all of us girls hang out?"

"Sure, I'll get Rydel and we'll be there in 20."

"Okay!"

I laughed while hanging up, then went to the kitchen.

"Who was that?" Ross asked when I walked in.

"Oh, it was just Angel. She wants me and Rydel to hang out with her and Bri."

Rydel perked up, "Oh yea! We gotta get ready."

I looked at her confused. "We?? You're already ready. I'm the one who needs to get ready."

She laughed, "Oh Ang, when I say we, it means I'm doing your hair and make up."

"But....I dont need makeup or my hair fashionable. I'll just put my hair up and throw some clothes on."

"No, you have no idea where we are going and me and the girls were planning on you to impress some boys so you wont be single anymore." She said giggling.

"Wait, what?" Me and Ross said at the same time.

"I dont need a boyfriend." I said giggling. Lie. I really want one and I need one.

"Yea, she dont need a boyfriend." Ross said looking over at Rydel.

"Why are you saying that she doesnt need one?" Rocky asked smirking at Ross.

"Cause, she is independent. She doesnt really need a guy, she can protect herself whenever she needs to. Plus she already has all of us to come to. Just like Rydel, she's single and doesn't need a boyfriend either. They're just trouble."

Rydel and Ellington kinda widened their eyes and tried to hide their smile. Same with me. Rydel was about to bust.

"So, Rydel I guess come help me get ready." I said saving her from spilling her secret.

Ross P.O.V.

Wow, that was a close call. Im surprised Ang didnt figure it out. I cant believe that Rocky would do something like that.

I turned over to him, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Sure."

We went into the other room to talk privately. As soon as I closed the door I turned to Rocky and glared at him.

"Are you insane?! Do you have any idea what could've happen?!"

Rocky put his hands up in surrender, "Woah Ross, calm down. The worst that could've happened is that she finds out that you......"

"Hey, Hey, Hey" I yelled covering his mouth, this time I spoke a little quietly, "Dont say anything about that topic! I will hurt you if you do. I'm begging you Rocky, dont tell anyone. Please, I trust you with this secret and I really dont want this to go out. It's just between me and you."

Rocky's face turned serious instead of his usual joking around smirk. He nodded his head, "I promise Ross. I wont tell anyone, I was just teasing."

"Alright."

We went back into the living room just a few minutes before the girls came downstairs. Angela had on black skinny jeans on with a loose pink top on along with sparkly uggs. Her hair was let down with loose curls and she had mascara, eye liner, and a little lip gloss. She was Beautiful. I was just so speechless.