Thoughts, changes and shooting stars.

A,N: Well here is the first chapter in the next season. However there is some facts I would like to share with you all. Since this is only airing in japanese, the story might sound a little different than all the others. The personalities and humor is different too, but I am at least keeping the English names for the characters. Hope I am staying in character most of the time. The same goes with duels I guess. The new cards airing is japanese, but the one existing in the dub is still having their dub names. Hope it is not too confusing and that you understand. Thanks for your time. :D

Normal p.o.v.

Thunder was roaming in the sky, followed by a loud crash. The students, as well as Chancellor Sheppard, were rushing towards the sound. It had landed close to the old ruins and everyone at duel academy, was curious about what it was. Some had a good idea about it though. They all rushed to the old ruins and found everyone who had been traveling in the dark dimension. Or mostly all, because someone was still missing. Syrus was staring at the blue sky. Tears were falling down his cheeks. Hassleberry and the others was looking worriedly at him. Sheppard looked confused at him, then he and others noticed something. The twins were not here!

A week later.

Inside Sheppard's Office was him and Crowler assembled. Crowler was crying loudly while Sheppard was looking through the new missing students file.

"I was praying for that they all would return to us safely, but.." Sheppard sighed "I truly regret that some of our precious students didn't make it back. Bastion Misawa, Adrian Gecko, his friend Echo and the twins. Jaden and Tara Yuki".

"It was because of their noble sacrifice that we saved many of the students, including myself" Crowler then said and was dabbed his eyes with a handkerchief. Then he began crying. Sheppard nodded understanding and placed the files down on the table.

"I understand" he then said and sighed "This indicates the mysteries surrounding Duel monsters. We might could solve it, using this case as a start. Please put these files where the files of the missing students from the old blue dorm is. Maybe after some research we will be able to find them". He was holding up the files towards Crowler.

"Yes very well" Crowler then said and took the papers. Soon he left the room. Sheppard got up from his chair and was now looking out of his window.

"The mysteries must be solved eventually" he then said out loud "After all, the DA was originally made for that very purpose..". Then he sighed deeply.

Inside the cafeteria of the red dorm, was some of the friends of the twins sitting. Alexis, her brother Atticus, Chazz, Hassleberry and little Syrus who they finally manage to get out of his room. He was heartbroken that the twins were missing. They had made two plates of food, who was standing on the table, and in some way waiting for the twins. Jaden was having a pile of fried shrimps. Tara's was having a lot of stuff, since Hassleberry couldn't remember what his dino queen's favorite food was, and there were even candles beside both plates. Hassleberry was crying like hell in the background. Syrus was staring into the air, and wasn't doing anything, while the others were watching and sending silent prayers to their friends.

"To think it's only been a week since we're got back from the other dimension" Alexis then said "It already seems like it is distant past". Atticus smiled a tiny smile.

"Everyone's gone back to where they belong eh?" he then said and sighed "Jim, Axel, and Jesse and Ember said they had something to clear up, but if we heard anything from the twins or other students we should tell them right?!". Hassleberry nodded.