Appear Darkness Metal dragon! The duel of clashing darkness.

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. It turned out to be a little longer than I thought, but whatever. I am sure you would read it anyway. The duel in here is a little different that the original. You will see soon why. However still epic I tell you. However beware the twins are a little cold in this chapter. Please comment on what you think. Have fun reading!

Normal p.o.v.

Inside the abandoned dorm was Atticus standing face to face with Yusuke Fujiwara. Atticus's eyes narrowed. There were something familiar about this boy, but he couldn't put his finger on what. The boy sneered angry at him for some reason.

"Who are you?" Atticus asked the boy now. Yusuke sneered again.

"What have you done?" he then said in a cold tone. Atticus looked puzzled at him.

"What did you do to Yusuke Fujiwara?" the boy then asked "Where did you take him?". Atticus looked rather surprised. That name... he had heard it before.

"Yusuke.. Fujiwara.. I don't know. I can't remember anything" he then replied. He was having a pained look on his face now. The boy sneered.

"Don't play dumb!" he then yelled and wind was blowing all around them "I know you have him! He loved you! He loved you!". Atticus looked puzzled at him. Loved me?I really don't remember. But before he could say anything in reply, he was blown backwards by the wind. He slammed his head into the wall and went unconscious. The boy Yusuke, began approaching Atticus, when a can got tossed at him.

"Stop right there" Axel then said and activated the can, who apparently was a gas grenade. Yusuke groaned in pain and annoyings when the gas hit him. Axel quickly grabbed Atticus and they disappeared from the abandoned dorm.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was sitting on a chair in the infirmary and was waiting. The same was her twin doing. They were both watching Atticus who was lying unconscious in one of the infirmaries bed. He was hooked up to a machine who checked his heart rate and brain activity. Axel was sitting in one of the other beds and was taking a short nap. He needed to catch up on his sleep. Tara knew Axel had arrived at the island late in the night. It was actually on her request that he had gone to the abandoned dorm in the first place, since he already was here. Tara was not sure she could fight in the abandoned dorm, because of too little space, and Jaden was not leaving her, since the event with Trueman. He was worried, he would show up again. Tara was actually a little surprised that Axel had agreed, without any hesitation. He knew the truth about them. He knew what they were now. A mix between human and spirit. Secondly she was fused with Haou. She couldn't quite understand why Axel even considered helping them. After all Haou had sent him to the stars in that duel in the other dimension. However to that Axel had snort and uttered.

"True, I don't believe in the king, but I believe in you Tara. If you two believe this is the right path, then I will support you in any way". Tara and Jaden had both been rather speechless there, but they had agreed that Axel could help them out.

"Atticus!" they could then hear Alexis yell and she rushed inside the infirmary. Miss Fountain had contacted her about her brother's whereabouts. She rushed over to his bed. Then she looked around and noticed Jaden on the chair beside her brother.

"Jaden, how is my brother? Is he alright?" she then questioned.

"Yeah, but it was a close call" Jaden informed her "Axel saved him though". Tara noticed Jaden point at Axel behind him. Axel had always been a light sleeper and he woke up as soon as someone said his name. Tara had a feeling it was something about that warrior training he had with his father. Alexis turned around.