Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 1.

A,N: Well after a long hard work on this chapter, I finally managed to write this unik chapter with a sort of self made duel and cards, who I got a lot of help to form my awesome talented friend RobertDimascio  here on Wattpad. Thanks a lot pal! So before you read, this duel in this chapter is different. It is longer, hopefully more awesome, and have some card and effect who does not exist in the game at all. However have fun reading. Would like to hear your feedback on this afterwards. 😊  

Tara's p.o.v.

Explosions were all over the place apparently, and they were all beginning to get activated. Tara had no idea what was going on here, beside that their father surely was not gonna be happy that they apparently blew up Kaiba Corp.

"Damn these are the explosives Sartorius placed, to force me to duel him" Jaden now uttered rather horrified.

Tara could feel her brother grab her hand, and they of course made a run for it. If they didn't, they would get blown up. The elevator was destroyed, not that Tara really cared there, she was not going in there. But a hole had appeared in the ceiling, leading out on the roof. Tara could see they were extremely high up in the air now. The twins looked around for a way out. Even with their powers, they couldn't survive a jump from that height. Jaden noticed a cradle. A object the windows cleaner used to well clean the windows. Jaden jumped inside it.

"You can't be serious Jaden" Tara uttered a little scared.

"Can you see another way?" her brother questioned "I am open for suggestions".

Another blast could be heard behind them. Fire was all around them. Jaden were holding a hand towards her, and Tara quickly jumped inside the cradle with him. They pulled in the ropes and quickly tried gliding down the tower. Tara decided not to look down. This whole situation frightened her a lot, and she knew her brother was scared as well. He just kept up the brave face for her sake. Sadly luck was not on their side, as the fire from upstairs, just had to snap one of the ropes, and the cradle were dangling dangerously in the air. It was flying towards the ground with rapid speed, as well as slamming towards the building in wild uncontrollable moments. Jaden and Tara was holding on to the railing for dear life. They knew they wouldn't survive the crash to the ground from this height. Then Jaden noticed another cradle a little away from here. Theirs were dangling towards it with great speed. Tara could see her brother turn towards her now.

"Climb on my back" he then said firmly "If we are fast, we might be able to catch it".

"Jaden, they are meters apart. There is no way. Especially not with me on your back" Tara said quickly. Jaden sent her a firm look now.

"You know Yubel's power made me more agile" he sneered "Now climb up on my back, and you dare say, I shall leave you behind. We do or die together Tara!".

Tara, who had been about to open her mouth and suggest that, closed it again. She knew her twin brother had read her mind. When he was like this, she couldn't argue with him. Especially since this was an emergency. She did as he asked of her, and climbed up on his back, and were having her arms around his neck. Jaden had a firm grip in her with one arm, and the other at the rope who hasn't snapped yet. One foot was on the railing. He was ready to jump.

"Now hold on tight" Jaden said in a brave tone "Oh and Tara if we doesn't survive this, I love you little sister. I love you and Alexis too".

Tara looked stunned at him for that. He had shouted Alexis's name a little loud there. Also he never had cared about that he actually were the oldest of them. By 1 minute or so.