United Souls. Neos vs. the god of dragons.

A,N: Sorry for the late update you guys. I had a lot of other stories to work on, but here is the next part. However to make up for it, I can tell you who are reading and following this story, that the next two chapters (not this one) are with Jaden and Alexis and the two after that is with Tara and Zane. So hope that peaks your interest. Hope you like this too however. Please comment on what you think.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara groaned weakly. Letting the dark king takeover took a big toll of her body. That and added that she was in the abandoned dorm. The small space in the dorm room really didn't help on her health, but Tara was still surprised that she was a little awake. She wondered if it had something to do with being close to her twin. Her brother. After the king had left her body, Tara had woken a little up. Not much, but a little. She was still in Haou's room, or at least her soul was. Lying on the dark throne with half lit eyes and couldn't do much but watch the dark mirror Haou had placed in here. Therefore she knew what's happened outside. How Haou had won the duel in her place, and how Atticus's story with Yusuke Fujiwara sounded like. Tara even knew Haou was in his room right now, but she also didn't know where. He wanted his privacy. Just like always. Tara knew he was a loner. He always been. That and he didn't want close to her because of the darkness power itself. Tara let out a groaning sound and slowly closed her eyes. She made her soul connect with her body once again. She could feel the claustrophobic feeling in her body instantly, when she made her soul connect, but at the same time she could feel the warm from Jaden's body. Tara groaned weakly and squeezed her hands a little more tighter around Jaden's neck. Her brother didn't really react at that. At least not as much that is was important. Tara trusted Jaden with her life. However right now he was more occupied with this fake Yusuke, who was inside the dorm. Tara didn't have the strength to open her eyes just yet, but that didn't mean she couldn't listen.

"Why don't you show yourself, the spirit of duel monsters, 'Honest'" Jaden then uttered.

Tara could hear that fake Yusuke sneer a little, and Atticus utter Yusuke's name. She could also feel weird power in the room now, and had a feeling this fake Yusuke, alias duel monster angel spirit Honest was changing into his true form. Tara knew how it looked like. They had, Jaden and her, snuck into Yusuke's old room in the obelisk blue dorm. It had been around the same time Axel had saved Atticus from this dorm the first time. Funny that the room was still preserved even after all those years. Tara knew people kind of had forgotten about the true Yusuke Fujiwara for some reason, but his room was still maintained. Tara had a feeling Honest was to blame for that, and she was most likely right. Inside the room, the twins found a preserved box with Honest's card inside it. The angel had taken care of his Master's room with his essence alone. He was a light attribute monster who had giant white wings with a little gold/red color at the edge of the feathers. The same feather they found at their last encounter. He was having long golden/blond hair, was dressed in purple tunic with a red sash around his midsection. He was having black knickers/shorts below and sandals with feather motive up around his lover legs. He was having similar feather motive at his lover arms and a laurel wreath on top of his head. That was how Tara knew he looked like, but she figured the others would be shocked anyway. Tara let her inner eyes look at the mirror now. She could see everything that in some way happened, without being somewhat conscious.

"That's right, this is my true identity" Honest then said. Tara could see the shocked expressions on the others face now.

"That can't be!" Chazz uttered horrified "How can a duel monster just appear?".

"This world isn't like Yubel's" Hassleberry added. Tara sighed. They were so clueless about the world as of yet. They didn't know how great danger they were in right now. Jaden also snort a little at that.