Prophecy unfold. Hope that can create a miracle. Part 3.

A,N: Well, here is the next part. Hope you like it. I did work hard on it. Also, I am adding an Amv to the story of the duel. I, of course, didn't make it. The rights goes to prince eatos on youtube. But they make awesome videos so check it out. The duel is of course still written down below. Have fun reading and watching.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Around the same time.

Jaden growled, annoyed. He was in so much trouble that he could hardly believe it. Nightshroud had channeled the power of his sister and his given up friends inside the darkness sphere. For those reasons, Haou was incapable of helping him in this duel and furthermore, whatever pain the king experienced, Jaden experienced as well. Everything looked rather bleak right now. Without his sister... without Tara he couldn't win. That fact was horribly clear to him now. He didn't know what he should do. Of course, Jaden wasn't gonna give up. He had promised Tara that he wouldn't. But at the same time, he did wonder if it was possible. Was Nightshroud really supposed to be the savior of this world? He couldn't and wouldn't believe it!

"Why don't you take a close look at the world around you?" Nightshroud now suggested in an evil tone of voice.

Jaden hissed angrily, but at the same time he didn't know how to stop Nightshroud from talking. He felt rather woundable without Haou or Yubel's protection.

"Think carefully about the current situation," Nightshroud then continued. "Abnormal weather, unnatural occurrences, unstoppable disputes and terrorism. There are a large number of unnatural disasters caused by broken humans. Let me show you what the future has in store".

Without warning, Nightshroud's skeletal hand approached Jaden and created a blinding light. It was so sharp that Jaden had to close his eyes for the time, or else he would be blind. When he opened them again, a horrifying sight was in front of his. He had never seen anything like it. Destruction, decay, ruins. Everything looked dead and without light. A dark future indeed. No animals or human beings were here. As well as no nature or anything Jaden knew from his time period. Everything was dark and desolated.

"This is the future of...human beings?!" Banner uttered rather scared as he also looked around on this horrifying scenery. Jaden couldn't keep himself from gulping. This just couldn't be real!

"This is your unchangeable fate, Jaden Yuki. Your future! You will watch how this unfolds. Living forever in between the light and darkness," Nightshroud explained with an evil gleam in his eyes. "The human beings are tired. From continuously searching for a small bit of possibility. The students of this Academy are no different. They are scared of living in this terrifying world. Just as your beloved sister. They do not believe in their own powers and desires to confront such a world. It is these types of thoughts that dyes a card and soul black and gives me my power. You and your fellow kinsmen are merely dying this world in a deep coat of black." Jaden hissed angrily at that.

"I don't...I will not believe in those words!" he then instead shouted and drew.

He made Neos Wiseman attack Darkness Seed. Nightshroud lost 2000 life points and 1000 life points extra because of Neos Wiseman's effect. Jaden's life points rose up to 5000 now. Jaden clenched his fists. He had destroyed the threat, now right? Without Darkness Seed, he couldn't raise his life points back to the full amount. Sadly, as the smoke cleared, Darkness Seed was still on the field, much to Jaden's horror.