Aim to become pro part 2.

A,N: Well sorry for the wait, but here is the next chapter at least. Please comment on what you think. Thanks for your support though the years as well. I could never have gotten so far in the Gx series, without your support. So I am pretty grateful. Thanks a ton. So without further delay. Have fun reading!

Previously in the last Gx chapter. Tara and Chazz went to the pro league, to get some insight and special training. Tara as Aster's best friend. Chazz as his assistant. They ended up having a stressed, hard, business life along with their training, but in the end Chazz and Tara still managed both. That until Chazz lost a precious card from a company, who was sponsoring Aster. That caused the pro duelist to retire from the world of the pro's. Tara got sent back to duel academy, and Chazz.. no one knows.

Normal p.o.v.

It was a normal day at a little school in a small town somewhere. The weather was sunny as well as cloudy, and some children were playing outside together with the famous Aster Phoenix. They all seemed to have fun. However as a dark cloud covered the sun, trouble were soon also near for the ex pro league duelist. Close at the entrance to the school, was the Tv producer Mike standing, with an evil smirk on his face. Aster instantly noticed him, and let go of the little girl, he had had been holding hands with while playing with the children. He turned towards Mike.

"You're.." he began slowly. Mike sent him another smirk.

"I looked all over for you Aster" he then said.

Tara's p.o.v.

"So you are really not mad at me?!" Tara questioned and puffed her head under the sheets so she didn't have to face him. She could hear her boyfriend chuckle.

"Do I sound mad to you Tara?!" Zane then said and Tara could feel the sheets got removed from her head "Now stop hiding under there".

Tara sighed a little. She was not sure it sounded like a sigh though, being monotone and all, but at least she knew she was sighing. She was currently inside Zane's hospital room. She had actually slept here on occasions, but since she went back from the pro league, she had been a little hesitating about that. She was rather guilty over that she couldn't live up to Zane's wish about creating his own pro league. After being there herself, Tara was not sure being pro was a career selected for her. Especially since she caused Aster to retire from the pro league. Or that was at least how she felt about it. It had been her bet with the president of the Senrigan company. She caused, indirectly, Aster his job. Now however, she decided to stay over for the night at 'Zane's place' to at least settle things with him. It surprised Tara that Zane was not mad at her.

"But you really want me to help you with that pro league" Tara then said slowly.

"No, I don't want to force it upon you" Zane then replied with a smile and roamed a hand through a lock of her head "Syrus and I can surely handle this ourselves if this makes you uncomfortable". Tara sighed relieved. She placed her head at his lap.

"That is good, because I really don't think the pro league is something for me. I caused Aster to lose his job" she then said. Zane hummed a little.

"That's what beats you up?" he questioned and actually sounded a little proud.

Tara figured it was because Zane had slowly gotten used to her monotone state, and now sort of knew what she was feeling. Tara looked up. His beautiful purple eyes was looking down at her. Then Tara nodded slightly. Zane smiled a little smile.