The True Graduation Duel Part 1.

A,N: Hi, you guys. So sorry for the wait. I know I have been slow on this and I apologise 10000 times for that. Life has been rather hard. I also had a major block and my eyesight was bad. However, that doesn't make up for all the time I made you guys wait. Luckily, I finally managed to write the next last chapter finished at least. I want to thank you all for being there to see this story unfold. You are awesome you guys. I also want to give my friend, and now boyfriend RobertDimascio, a shout out as well. Without his help in this chapter, I might not have posted this yet, or at all. With that said, hope you have fun reading this chapter. Please comment on what you think.

==============
Tara's P.O.V

Tara let out a sigh of relief as Nightshroud and his darkness sphere exploded into millions of particles of light. They had won. Both her and Jaden had won the duel against Nightshroud. They had fulfilled the prophecy! Tara couldn't believe it and was actually staring dumbfounded around for a minute.

"We won?" Tara almost uttered as a question and looked over at her twin brother.

"Yeah. Seems like it. Everything turned out alright I guess," Jaden replied slowly and send Tara a little weak smile "We defeated him Tara. Together!"

"Together!" Tara replied and slapped a high five with her brother. Jaden at that moment had collapsed to his knees, letting out a massive breath of relief as the obvious exhaustion of the duel caught up with him. Then, Tara sighed deeply. She was looking forward to a few days of relaxation after all they had been through the past few days.

Sadly, that was not possible at the moment. I mean, when did they ever catch a break?

"Jaden! Tara!" Syrus then suddenly shouted and rushed towards them.

"My dino queen! You're alright!" Hassleberry almost cried and shouted as well.

"Sy! Hassleberry!" Jaden uttered happily back, as he struggled back to his feet. Like Tara, he couldn't believe that everyone was back and not trapped in Nightshroud's world.

"Jaden!" Tara could then hear as Alexis also kept running towards them, clearly with the attention to hug her boyfriend like there was no tomorrow.

All the other students were also shouting their names, and soon, the Yuki twins were surrounded by them. Every one of them wanted to thank them for saving them from the darkness or wanted to just congratulate them or be in the presence. Tara has to admit that she was completely taken off guard, and all these people were making her uncomfortable. If being the center of attention was the life of a pro, Tara was gonna kiss that off her carrier list. That's for sure.

Even Blair snuck herself a hug with her Jaden. Something Alexis did comment on. Tara could only smile a little when Alexis began yelling at Blair that Jaden was her boyfriend, and not yours speech.

"Tara," a weak voice could then be heard, and the brown haired girl turned around to face the source of that voice.

She was soon staring into the purple pair of eyes that belonged to her boyfriend. It didn't even matter to her that he was currently supported by Yusuke and Atticus. She just tossed herself at Zane's chest, which almost made the crew of boys tip over. Tara didn't care. She was just so happy to see Zane back in the real world.

"Tara easy! You're gonna kill him! Remember, Zane has a weak heart," Atticus almost began to scold her, but Zane shook his head and made Yusuke let go of him, so he could roam a hand through the brown locks in Tara's hair.

"It's okay. After all...I missed her too," he just stated.

==============
Time skip...
==============