Aim to become pro part 1

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. It is a little longer than usual. That and I am so sorry for the wait. Had a hard time with this one. Hope the next chapter will be easier. Please comment on what you think though.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was staring. She was rather confused. This was surely not what she had expected would happen, when she woke up. The day had begun pretty harmless. She had woken up, after she had surprisingly been sleeping at Zane's place. They had kind of talked and catches up from when they left after being in the other dimension. Tara had told Zane she needed time to think about his offer in helping him make a new pro league. She hadn't decided for what her future should be yet. Zane had accepted it, and given her all the time she needed. Then Tara had returned to the red dorm. She had just fixed herself a little up, when someone was knocking on the door to the apartment. Tara had first thought it was one of their other friends. Like Alexis or Syrus. She got therefore really surprised, when Dr. Crowler was standing at her doorstep. She got even more surprised when Crowler suddenly was lying on the floor, while begging her to help Chazz with something. He never told her his request.

"Please miss Tara Yuki, help Chazz become a pro" he then begged.

"A pro? But how can I help him?" Tara then questioned. She felt really uncomfortable with him lying on the floor like that.

"You have the number to Aster Phoenix right?" he then said and looked slowly at her "Please call him, or if it not too much let me get the number".

Tara looked puzzled at him. Sure she had the number to Aster. They were after all friends. Best friends in Aster's eyes, which also could be true. Tara sighed inside.

"But I don't understand" she then said "You haven't told me what this is all about, and please teach, get up from the floor. It is embarrassing".

She helped Crowler up from the floor and lead him over to the couch in here. She heated also some water and made some tea. Chazz really had everything in here, and Tara figured she could borrow a little. Especially since this apparently had something to do with Chazz.

"So tell me what this is all about teach" Tara then said and placed two tea cups at the table in here. "What's this idea with Chazz becoming pro". Crowler sighed a little.

"It all started with that I overheard a conversation Chazz was having in his room.." Crowler then began telling her.

Flashback.

"Hi!" said a computer voice inside Chazz's room. A video from the pro league was shown on the screen "Thanks for applying to our pro duelist company today. But, with the results we've seen, it'll be hard to make a contract right now. Please keep improving yourself and apply again. See you again!".

Then the video turned off. Ojama yellow had been listening to the video this whole time, but now turned towards Chazz who was sitting depressed in the sofa. At the sofa table was piles and piles of rejections paper from different companies. Ojama yellow hovered above the papers now, with a confused look.

"Oh Boss you collected a lot of rejections papers" the Ojama then told him. Chazz let out a sneering sound, and in an angry outburst, he flipped over the table so all the papers was flying around in the room now. He was really pissed.

"You think I Like collecting them!" he then yelled. "Even Syrus, and Alexis. They all decided on their careers. Only I haven't!".