The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 2.

A,N: Sorry for the wait. Here is the next chapter. It is a little different than the episode, but hope you like it anyway. Please comment on what you think. Thanks for reading the story, the comments and followers on this story. I really appreciate it deeply.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara sneered in annoying's inside while holding the Jinzo card up to that Android duelist Makoto. She couldn't believe he had the nerve to challenge her boyfriend Zane, considered his condition. It made her rather angry. She knew Zane had accepted this duel by his own choice. Some of it was properly her and Haou's fault, but still, didn't he have any honor? He knew Zane was not in the right condition.

"Tara... don't!" she could hear Zane whisper.

He was trying to get up from the sandy ground beneath him, however Tara noticed he was in great pain. Jaden had bowed down and helped him up so he was at least sitting on the ground now. Tara saw Zane look at her with a begging expression though. He was gasping for air and sweat was running down his forehead. He was really in a terrible condition. Haou was in spirit form beside her. He was eyeing Zane with a stoic cold glare, but Tara ignored the spirit king for the time being. Her eyes was now more fixated on Makoto. The Android duelist actually hissed a little.

"A Jinzo card!" he then sneered "You have a Jinzo card! Don't tell me you are an Jinzo Android user like me?! And then you are dating a cyber duelist?! Don't you have any honor at all?". Tara eyes narrowed. She sent him a cold glare.

"Look who is talking" she then replied and placed Jinzo's card into one of her deck cases "But to reply your question, no I am not a Jinzo android style user like you. I am more like a mixer. A combo of both styles.. in some way". Makoto sneered.

"Okay, now you are disgracing my dueling style" he then sneered and pointed an angry finger at Tara. "Little girly chan you got yourself a deal. We are gonna duel. I am gonna rip you off that Jinzo card, so you can't call yourself a mixer. If I really do lose, which I won't, I will let that twerp duel me". He looked over at Syrus now.

"Fine, give me a sec to adjust my deck" Tara then replied and took two decks up from the belt in her uniform. Makoto snort coldly.

"Like that would help you" he then replied.

Tara snort inside. Overconfident eh? Well that will be his downfall. She quickly roamed around in the two decks. She had already decided which cards to pick. Haou looked over her shoulder though. He didn't say anything when Tara removed all his "Evil heroes" from her deck. Tara figured he, Makoto, at least needed a chance to beat her. Although even without Haou and the gentle darkness, his chances was very, very slim. Tara was after all dueling with her own deck. She was not going to hold back. She could hear Zane cough a little in the background. Blood was shown there.

"Big brother!" Syrus said worriedly "Come we need to take you to the hospital".

"Not before.. I need... see the duel" Zane uttered weakly. Tara smiled inside. At least he cared that much. She knew already that Zane had been dueling against Makoto to prove himself. To her and Haou. It was pretty obvious.

"But Zane you need treatment right away" Syrus then said in a more scared tone.

"Don't worry this won't take long" Jaden actually replied and smiled a little smile. "This guy has pissed Tara off. Try not to blink too much. It might be over then". Tara had an emotionless expression on her face, but nodded slightly. Then she placed her deck into her duel disk.

"Tara, use this card" Haou then said and pointed at one of the few cards that was left in the deck cases. Tara's eyes widened a little. She lifted carefully the card up.