Goodbye duel academy! The twins are leaving?!

A,N: Here is the next chapter. Hope you like it. Please comment on what you think. 

Boiling lava was all around him, and Jaden placed his hand at the sphere he was encaged in. It was floating a little over the boiling lava from the volcano. It was warm, but not enough warm to actually hurt him. What he was more worried about, was the girl who was standing on a crumbling cliff a little above the lava. Tara was standing up there with activated duel disk, and was glaring at the man with sunglasses they had battled earlier. She once in a while took a look behind her, to make sure Jaden was safe in the sphere.

"He he, Tara Yuki, this will become the grave for you and your brother" the mysterious man said and laughed. Tara glared at him.

'How did we get ourselves into this?' She thought to herself. She was only having 2 facedowns on her field and 600 life points to her name. The man was having a really strong monster on his field and 3100 life points remaining. It was not looking good.

"Goodbye you annoying Yuki twins, Go 'Meteor black dragon!'" the man shouted, and a blast from the dragon flew towards Tara. She just managed to change her eye color to golden, before the blast hit her... 

Jaden's p.o.v.  

Back to the present with the twins and Yusuke..

"Come on Jaden, Tara, don't tell me you have forgot about me" the boy then said and smiled and pointed at his face "It's me, Yusuke Fujiwara".

"Yusuke.. Fujiwara?" the twins said in unison and looked puzzled at him.

"That's right. We've been together this whole time" Yusuke then said and his eyes glowed red "Always".

However when this red light disappeared, Jaden and Tara's eye colored had changed. Tara was having Haou's golden eyes, and Jaden was having Yubel's heterochromia eye colors now. One yellow. The other was green. Yusuke looked rather shocked at them now.

"Such a cheap trick won't work on us" The twins said firmly in unison. Then continued asking "Who exactly are you?".

Yusuke glared at them and took some steps back. Jaden was sure he was afraid of them, but he really didn't care there. It was the reaction he knew people would do, if they knew the truth about them. Few thoughts were wandering to his friends for a second there. Then he and his sister glared at Yusuke. They both took a step forward.

"I am asking you again, who are you?" Jaden then said and was about to grab him.

Yusuke to a step backwards and suddenly was holding his arms out in the air now. Light suddenly emitted from his body. Jaden and Tara quickly closed their eyes. Jaden had even pulled Tara into a hug. She was not so strong against light of any sort. One of the drawbacks being Haou's wessal. Power to create almost everything, but had a weakness against strong, strong light powers. Luckily there weren't many of that. When the light disappeared, Yusuke was gone. However Jaden noticed a feather falling down from the sky and grabbed it.

"He sure has a lot of tricks" Jaden commented and turned towards his sister "You okay Tara? You not hurt in any way are you?". Tara shook her head and blinked.

"Nah, I am okay Jaden. He was rather weak. Just a little.. Give me a second to redraw Haou's powers" she then said and closed her eyes "I could withstand him, if he hadn't used that other move". Jaden smiled a tiny smile and let go of Tara for bit. Instead he took the red phone up from his pocket, and pushed the call button.