Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 3.

A,N: Sorry for the wait, here is the next and last part of 'bonds broken by destiny'. It is a little long, but I hope you don't mind too much. Hope you like it though. Please give some feedback. Would love to know what you think about the story and chapters so far. 😊

Mysterious P.o.v.

Domino City. The city who normally was filled with people and life, were now empty, deserted for people. Added with the darkness of the night, everything was rather creepy. The few Trueman who wasn't at the assault on duel academy, were patrolling the streets. Just to be sure. After all the twins, Tara and Jaden Yuki were not disposed of, or had joined the rest of this cities resident in the world of darkness. It was not that they were afraid. No that was not it! They were not afraid of two teens who supposedly should beat their master, because of a prophecy. They weren't afraid. Or were they?! It was at least enough for the Trueman's here to let down their guard. At least they thought they had nothing to worry about, because Jaden Yuki was engaged in battle by one of their pawns, and were soon disposed of. That and Tara Yuki had experienced their master's power close hand, and were soon consumed completely by it. Or so they believed. They soon realized their foolish mistake, when they were attacked by a herd of animals. Duel monster spirit of course, who with their bonded duelists disposed of them pretty quickly, in some fierce duels. Two duelists had gone around in the empty Domino city, and killed off Trueman left and right. All in the name of the twins, Tara and Jaden Yuki. All to protect them or so they proclaimed. Right now they were having a tiny break at a water fountain in the city.

"I don't like this" One of the characters proclaimed "This is too easy".

"Maybe our entail on the twins are wrong?" the second questioned "Maybe they are not in the city at all. It will explain the lack of opponents".

"No my deck told me they are here" the first one proclaimed and placed the hand on the deck they were having "The twins are here I can feel it, but..".

"You think we might be too late to save them?" the second questioned "That this darkness have taken them already? I don't believe that! Jaden and Tara are strong. Maybe too strong, which the reason the bad guys want them gone".

"Yeah of course. I don't deny that. They are strong. I just want to save them this time. This time we can pay them back for all they have done for us" the first said and sighed "You feel the same way, don't you?". The second one nodded.

"Of course I do. The twins helped me and saved me more than I can count" it then replied "So any idea where we shall look next? Or are we just beating those emissary of darkness?". The first one hummed.

"No, let's instead look for darkness residue" they then said "I don't believe they are swallowed yet, but I believe they might be engaging it in battle".

The second one nodded and the duo soon disappeared through the night.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara sighed deeply as Cyber tech began explaining to Yubel, how Tara had to lie a little to trick her into admitting she forgave Tara. She knew Yubel was a rather proud demon girl, who never would admit her mistake out loud. She would have tried to do things better next time, but openly apologize, that was not her style. Tara turned her attention to the shrine. In reality it had been built to remember Cyber tech by. Tara however also knew Jaden had used it to pray to Yubel.

"You little.." Yubel uttered and placed surprisingly arms around Tara "I didn't think you had it in you Tara. You surprise me deeply". Tara looked stunned up at Yubel now. She was not fully sure what was going on here.