The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 2

A,N: Well I am back and have finally made the next chapter. Sorry for the wait you guys. It took a while to make, since I had a hard time starting. Hopefully reading this next chapter is all worth the wait. If it is not too much to ask for, then I would like some feedback on what you think of this chapter. Please comment on what you think. I appreciate it a lot.

Ember's p.o.v.

It was a beautiful morning, and the sun was shining inside the thin curtains to a prestige room, who clearly showed how wealthy these people were. Ember groaned annoyed around in the bed. The tiny sunlight were annoying her a lot. She wanted to sleep a little more. She turned around on the other side of bed. She could feel the satin covers fit her skin as she did and it reminded her how lucky she was. Being in this bed who was made out for a king. Or in this case a queen. She sighed in content, and turned towards the sleeping form beside her. Her husband's side of the bed.

"Good morning my love" she said in a low voice.

She didn't want to wake him up. She moved closer and snuggled closer and into his arms. She gave him a hug.

"Morning Ember" a voice then said. Ember's eyes frowned.

There were something wrong with that voice. She wondered if Jesse had a frog in his throat or something.

"Jesse?" she questioned and lifted her head from his chest. She looked into his face. Then she froze. Every dreadful horror entered her mind now.

"Jesse? Should I be offended here Ember?" The male then said and chuckled in a cold tone "It has been a long time you brought that losers name up. Remember You married me after all". '

Ember was still having horror filed eyes. How could she not, when her husband were none other than Adrian Gecko!

Time skip.

"Jesse! Jesse! Where are you?!" Ember uttered as she ran through the streets of Domino City.

She was scared. Extremely scared. She just wanted to find Jesse. Although that was easier said than done. People around her were sending her cold looks, and she was sure the man who was cleaning the windows outside his shop, made the bucket he was using trip on purpose, so she fell down hitting the road with her one knee. Ember had not even made a complain about that. She could hear people chuckle in the background because of her stunt. They really disliked her, but for what reason, she didn't know. Ember didn't have much time to think about it. She needed to find Jesse.

Ember looked shocked at the burned down pharmacy. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Jesse's home was.. was gone. Burned down, only leaving a couple of rubbles and pieces of wood. Ember was ten times more worried now. What had happened here? Is Jesse Ok? He wasn't dead right? Please not be dead?!

"Ember!".

"There! Look this is all her fault!" she could hear a crowd say, as she was surrounded by the people "It was only a matter of time when that rich brat left her high mansion. Guess her conscious finally got to her". Ember looked stunned at them. She hadn't done anything here. What were they talking about?